What's new

Do you offer bonuses to employees who do not take leaves?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Taking leaves is a very normal part of a job. There are many employees and people who are entitled to take leaves and they do take leaves. However, on the other hand, there could be many people who may never take leaves at all and the company may reward them for that. So, does your company does that as well?

My company doesn't reward anyone for not taking leave when they should. It was never part of the company's policy. They don't feel that it is proper to pay anyone for that. So, most staff have decided to always go on leave when it is due for them to avoid working and not getting an extra pay for doing so.

Employees who doesn't want to take a leave wishes to work more. They are making money when others are not working. I'll give my workers a little bonus for their willingness to keep working more for my business instead of going for a leave.

Employees who doesn't want to take a leave wishes to work more. They are making money when others are not working. I'll give my workers a little bonus for their willingness to keep working more for my business instead of going for a leave.

I think that when employees do not take leaves, then this may denote that they are quite dedicated to work. They should be rewarded accordingly for that. This is why I think that that companies should announce bonuses for that.

I think that when employees do not take leaves, then this may denote that they are quite dedicated to work. They should be rewarded accordingly for that. This is why I think that that companies should announce bonuses for that.
This may be true about their dedication to their work or it might be they have more pressing need which needs more money. They cannot leave for vacation at this point because of their financial situation.

This may be true about their dedication to their work or it might be they have more pressing need which needs more money. They cannot leave for vacation at this point because of their financial situation.

I think that a person may get dedicated to work more and more when they feel like they are being taken care of. This is one of the most important things. Humans should be treated like humans, not like robots. You can offer bonuses to people who rarely take leaves. This is a great system that helps both the company and employees as well.

I think that a person may get dedicated to work more and more when they feel like they are being taken care of. This is one of the most important things. Humans should be treated like humans, not like robots. You can offer bonuses to people who rarely take leaves. This is a great system that helps both the company and employees as well.
If a staff refuses to take the vacation package offered by the company he's working for, he doesn't have any need for leaving work. In my opinion, it's not a smart thing to do because it's a way the company is making provision for their workers to take care of their body and rest. What deny yourself rest?

Company does not reward you for taking a leave of absence. A leave of absence must be approved by our company's Human Resources department and classified as a short term or long term disability.

This is different that vacation or sick time. A leave would be a major medical injury, pregnancy, or a voluntary leave.

I have never seen any company that offers bonuses to their employees when they apply for a work leave. This is them practically leaving the business in order for them to attend to any personal things about their life and as a reason for that, they are not entitled for any kind of bonuses from the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back