What's new

Would you invest all of your money if you felt sure it would work?

It is not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. Every business or investment is come with is it risks, there is no100% guarantee profit. The factors or tendency of making profit maybe very high in some cases some social, market or economy forces maybe against such business or investment at that particular time which may result to loss.

It is not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. Every business or investment is come with is it risks, there is no100% guarantee profit. The factors or tendency of making profit maybe very high in some cases some social, market or economy forces maybe against such business or investment at that particular time which may result to loss.
Yeah, you can never be a hundred percent sure of an investment method despite the high odds. Therefore, don't invest all your money it. Just invest an amount that you can afford to loose in case of anything.

Investing all our money on a business when we know that we have ninety nine percent chance of making our money back is actually good but as a good business man , all you should invest is 60% and have a 40% reserve.

Nothing is a hundred percent guarantee in this world and that's where most of people don't get it right. You don't wait until an investment insured before you can invest your money into it. You invest a little to learn about the investment then you can gradually increase your investment as your knowledge of the investment increases too.

Unless I had some kind of a legal guarantee for getting a return on my investment, I would never invest all my money in one single asset. I also wouldn't invest all of my money/savings because it would be catastrophical if something went wrong. I would invest a part of my money and diversify the investment.

I can't invest all of my money into a business because that would be too risky. Some people may try it and it may work out for them but it could be different for others.

Personally, no. I'm not really a type of person who would do that. Even if I'm sure it would do well, there would still be doubt and hesitation to take that big of a risk. Even with investing, I'm a conservative type and sometimes I hate that I don't have the guts to take risk, but I can't do anything about it for now, especially if I can't afford to lose.

Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.

I would invest all the money I raised in order to be invested. I would not pawn everything I have in the house to place on that bet. if I have $ 100-200-300 to invest and I'm sure it will work out, I'll invest it, yes. just put in savings.

But I am not likely to invest all my money in something even though I believe it , if I'm very sure of something I rather invest at least 80% of my money in it but i can't invest hundred percent of my money on something... Infact the best thing is just to invest what you can afford to lose.

Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.
As far as I am informed it is not right for you to invest all of your money in one project because if he eventually doesn't work out you are going to lose all of your money all at once.

It is not befitting a business man to invest all his capital on online and offline business. There is risky in many business and there must be reserved capital in case of fail business.

I can not used all my resources to invest in any form of business. These is because risk taking is inevitable in any form of business and after the investment there is needs for maintenance of yourself and also the business. So were will you have fund for that.

I cannot be 100% sure no matter how sure I am, ok what if I invested all my money then at the end of the day there problems , does it really mean that I will just be homeless and I won't have a single money to start up my life ? no I can't invest all.

I can't be 100% sure of the legitimacy of an high risk investment and that's one of the reasons why I will have to not invest all my money on any high yield investment.

This a quite tricky because the true outcome of a venture or Investment cannot be100% guaranteed. It would be wise to only invest an amount of your capital that you can afford to lose incase the investment doesn't work out.

I may decide to put all my money if it's a business that I am very optimistic of . You will be able to make lots of income of you get your analysis right. That's just a means of assurance.

I will never invest all my money in any business all I have to do is for me to split the money into parts its one of the way which I can have safe investment so I will never invest all my money in one face of business

My answer is simply no I would not invest all I have in your business even if I'm sure all the business 100% because nothing in this life is guaranteed and also investments are not guaranteed so I won't take that amount of risk especially for a business that is starting up.

Serious I will never invest all my money in any website even if its well trusted that is just the issue because anything can happen online with your investment before you know it you will lost all your money.

No matter how sure and optimistic I am about any kind of investment, I will never invest all my money. Whenever I want to make any investment I always use some percentage of my money to invest because no kind of investment is hundred percent sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back