What's new

Would you invest all of your money if you felt sure it would work?

No matter the surest of the investment I can't take risk putting on my money 💰 at all cos it a big risk no matter how it goes except If God touch me and tell me to do so

As long as money is involve I won't invest all my money in anything because at any point anything can change.so to be on a saver side I won't

Even if the saying goes like this: "high risk, high profit", I wouldn't dare to take so high risk to invest all my money in a business. If I would have a business, I would invest 50% of my money in it, and if there is some profit from the invested sum, I would reinvest the profit.

It is very wrong to invest all your money in any business.
No business is guaranteed, anything can happen.
It is wise enough to invest what you able able to lose

Invest all of my money? Never! No matter how sure we are or how convinced we are about the success of a business, my advice is... please do not invest all your money because nothing is 100% sure. Consider unforseen circumstances
Post automatically merged:

I would never make such mistake. You know in this life nothing is 100% even business is by luck. Why invest all your money in a business and eventually things doesn't work as planned, how will you survive. Please do not invest all your money

Last edited:
You have to gauge the risk if the reward is worth the risk multiplied by two then you go all in, sometimes it could out of desperation which should be avoided
Even at that any business that require you to put all your money into a partcular business is not actually to some extent a wise one,some money should be kept for an eventualities.

Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.
As much as i am open to taking risks, this one is not the type of risk i would love to take.
No matter how sure i am that a business would work, i cannot put in all my money.
All my savings? No please.

I am a moderate risk taker, therefore, I will never invest all of my money even when I know and even when I am 100 percent sure that my investment will give me returns. I always leave rooms for doubt.

No matter how sure it was going to work out, I wouldn't invest all I have. I would prefer to put in a part of the money and see to the growth pattern of the business then as time goes on, I invest more. Also, as a business person, it is better to invest money into various businesses instead of putting all into one business no matter how sure you think it will succeed.

I don't think anything or anyone can convince me of investing all my funds all in one investment. It's some how crazy but yet people are there that can invest all their funds.

I pass through a hard time making my money the difficult way and that why i am always careful whenever I went into any investmenteither online or offline, I normally invest with one third of my gain.
One third is a very reasonable amount to start with. In higher risk investment like forex and cryptocurrency, it's advised to start with less than that, typically just 1% of your portfolio.

No, I have always thought that cryptocurrencies would work. They would probably work because many people ar predicting that the price of bitcoin will surge a lot in the future. However, I still do not consider investing all I have.

As long as money is involve I won't invest all my money in anything because at any point anything can change.so to be on a saver side I won't
Me too. I cannot invest all my money in something no matter how much it proves to be real. I really fear getting into high loss and so I prefer remaining with some money after investing.

Of course not, although 100% of the business will be successful, at most I will only invest 80% of the total idle money, because 20% is as a reserve or unexpected costs.

I don't think I can develop such hope of wanting to invest all my money with the belief that it will yield more within a period of time. It's a huge risk.

I can't be 100% sure that's going to work ,so I won't even think of investing all the money I have on the investment , so that I won't make so much amount of loss at the end of the day

I can't be 100% sure that's going to work ,so I won't even think of investing all the money I have on the investment , so that I won't make so much amount of loss at the end of the day
What about in a situation where someone else before you have done the business and made profit from it, would you decide to invest all you have or would you still be cautious?

IdmmLet's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.
I don't think investing all my money into something I just feel will work out is enough wisdom.
I can only invest a part of the money.
I don't mean to be pessimistic, but what if it does not work out as expected?

This not a wise a idea. Even though I have a full assurance the business will work I will not invest all that I have. Investing all would be the greatest mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back