What's new

Would you invest all of your money if you felt sure it would work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.

Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.
I would not invest all my money as i think that there is a lot of risk with any investment and it would not give me peace of mind to invest everything even if success was a guarantee.

I cannot invest all my money into any investment because it is very risky to do I cannot advised anyone to take that risk, because there are a lot risk in business.

I'd never do that. Even successful businessmen would tell you that they always have reserve capital that can be quickly dipped into once there's any emergency that arises.
That way, you'll cover for unforseen expenses too; so imagine you didn't have such cash

No, that is the biggest mistake I would ever make, I would never invest all that I have in any business or investment, no matter how sure I might be about it, I would never invest all that I have. I always try my best to keep something little as savings Incase something comes up.

No at all. I can be sure mentally but it never happens to be honest. Making money is not so easy and it is always advisable to invest in different streams rather than trusting a single platform.

I pass through a hard time making my money the difficult way and that why i am always careful whenever I went into any investmenteither online or offline, I normally invest with one third of my gain.

I think that would depend on the research I have done, calculations and permutations I have carried out. If all seems favourable, I don't see any reason not too.

No matter how sure I am of an investment platform, there is no reason I would use my entire funds on it. I will only risk what I can afford to loose.

I still wouldn't do it even if I am one thousand sure about the investment platform , I have learned many less in and its better to have a reserve fund whenever you are into any business,
No matter how sure I am of an investment platform, there is no reason I would use my entire funds on it. I will only risk what I can afford to loose.

If the activity is a legit one then I would prefer to invest only part of my money, from experience anything can happen at anytime

This reminds me of the willing victims of an investment scam that promised to pay 20% to 30% interest every month for their investment. Once the victim receives the 1st interest he would borrow money to invest more that sometimes his home would be the collateral. That is greed.

The answer is definitely I will because many people have tried such and I believe everything about life is all about risk-taking when you are ready to take the risks you will be ready to have a benefit of what you do.

I would never invest my money all into an opportunity no matter how convinced I am that it will be 100% beneficial . There is still a chance that it can still not be successful.

I would never invest my money all into an opportunity no matter how convinced I am that it will be 100% beneficial . There is still a chance that it can still not be successful.
I will not invest all of my money in a particular business even though I'm sure that the business will work because most times you should always have a back-up plan for every business investor no matter how sure you are.

I wouldn't call such move a smart move to make no matter how sure you think your feelings for it to workout is. Because a lot can still go wrong along the way and then you're tossed under the bus

I can't do it. There is no way an investment can be so sure that I will invest all my money on that particular investment because anything can happen.

It is a very wrong habit for someone to invest all he had a business. Even if he is sure of the business, he still will not have to invest all because if the business fails then it has finished for the person

From experience past nothing is ever certain and I like having some sort of back up to fall back on incase things don't go as planned so won't invest all i have no matter sure it seems

I guess most of us in here have been a victim of such things though because if you like money so much as we all do here I guess you will want to invest in anything that will double your money at the end of the investment within a short period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back