What's new

Would you invest all of your money if you felt sure it would work?

I also don't think it is best to invest all your money in a business. You need to have some left for your expenses as you wait to start making stable profits. So starting with part of the savings is the best thing to do.

well I can say it depends on the kind of person you are ,because I can say there are some fake feelings that seems to be leading you into regrets ,but if you are someone like me that trust him self ,you can invest all that you have

Overconfidence could be very deceptive sometimes. You're thinking you've see the whole picture, when you're far from it in reality. I wont invest the whole of my money that way no matter what

No, l won't do that because practical experience is better than words or knowledge. I wouldn't try such mistake in case of unforeseen circumstances that will require additional finance or if the business turns to be a flop. It's better to keep aside some money as plan b.

When starting a new business venture it is not advisable to use all the the money you have to invest in the business,this is because there might arise some uncertainty which one didi not factor into the operations might occure.
I guess most of us in here have been a victim of such things though because if you like money so much as we all do here I guess you will want to invest in anything that will double your money at the end of the investment within a short period.

Overconfidence could be very deceptive sometimes. You're thinking you've see the whole picture, when you're far from it in reality. I wont invest the whole of my money that way no matter what
That is true. Being over confident could really be deceptive. It is that which will lead you to be totally bankrupt. So it is best to only invest a few of your money that you can afford to loose. This is even though you really feel or predict that it is genuine and legit.

If I had money, and if I know the program will work 100 percent, I will surely invest all of my money. However, investing all of my money does not mean I will also invest my emergency funds or sell fixed asset to invest.

If I am 100% sure it will work, why not, I will definitely invest all my money. Oh!! I will reserve my feeding allowance first, then I will invest the remaining one and start praying nothing bad happens,

You have to gauge the risk if the reward is worth the risk multiplied by two then you go all in, sometimes it could out of desperation which should be avoided

I can't spend all of my cash into any type of financial assets since it is actually extremely dangerous to perform I can't recommended anybody to get that danger, since certainly there certainly are actually a great deal danger in company.

Let's say you're starting a business, and you need a lot of money. Now, let's say you have the exact amount you need, but it's everything. Would you invest all of that money if you were sure it would work out for you? I don't think I could, because I feel like we could just invest some of it, and still make it work. I don't think you need to invest all of your savings to make it.
If I were to invest all of it, I would ensure that I have another source of income to cater for future expenses before I start getting returns. Otherwise that's something that is too risky, maybe even foolish

From your write-up above I think you have asked a question and have also answered. No matter how sure about a particular investment will work, it is risy to use all your money on such business alone. What if an emergency occurs while all your money is in a particular investment or business. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

No I wouldn't I rather wait till I have more that is too risky for me a person that has people depending on me, I would consider other aspect in investing.

No! Gone are those days I'll invest my last Kobo because someone convinced me that it will scale through. I will never invest even half of my total savings to any high risk investment.

It depends on the kind of risk,if it's market risk, business risk, interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk and so on,for the above stated risks there are measures to take to mitigate them

well I can say it depends on the kind of person you are ,because I can say there are some fake feelings that seems to be leading you into regrets ,but if you are someone like me that trust him self ,you can invest all that you have
When it comes to the issue of investment it is not actually a wise decision to put in all your money into a venture because an eventuality might occure,reason why it is called a venture,

If am sure that it will work, I won't even invest the whole 100% of my money but will rather choose to invest 70% of it based on the level of my sureness. Because failure and success is part of the business

For the matter of fact I cannot consider any business to be ensure of working well. There is always that tendency that you can lose money from it and as such will never invest all my money.

Don't be deceived. No matter how sure you think you have covered all the basis in any investment, anything can still go wrong in the end. So I won't take that kind of risk. It's not even advisable

When it comes to the issue of investment it is not actually a wise decision to put in all your money into a venture because an eventuality might occure,reason why it is called a venture,
Yes I concur with you , while venturing into a business it is not wise to invest all your money,you have to invest a little,and by that you can be able to succeed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back