What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

It is a good thing to be very careful when it comes to making investment decisions when online. Not all that glitters is gold. We need to apply caution here

Its simply risky to invest everything you got for life. You should only invest what you can afford at one. Then have diverse options of investment to earn income.

Although it's wisdom to invest your money, it is also unwise to invest all you've got. You need money at hand to scale through your daily needs. Invest your savings.

Although it's wisdom to invest your money, it is also unwise to invest all you've got. You need money at hand to scale through your daily needs. Invest your savings.
If I would have $10,000 for my investment and if I think a land or real estate property is the best investment then I would invest 90% of my money. It is not good to invest all because then an emergency comes then you will sell your investment at a lower price because you needed cash.

No I would not put in all my life savings even if the investment platform is owned by a multi billion dollar company I will thread carefully and be in a safe place, I would invest a good sum to get good returns but I definitely will not invest all my money. I have had too many experiences of money loss to pit all my eggs in one basket a second time. It didn’t leave me well the last time I did.
It is a bad idea to invest everything that you have got because when you are going into a particular business you have to think of the positive side and also the negative side with these you invest a little see the performance of the business before putting more capital into it.

One doesn't need to invest all he or she got for life. At least investing on what you can afford to lose, will make you not to lose the amount that will turn unsatisfactory to you.

Never put all the life savings to any investment site or a project. I will only put certain percentage of my income or life savings to a legit platform because we never know the legitimacy of the site in future.

Not really my life savings but would definitely be making an investment since they are reputable companies but would be testing the waters first still that's why I can't invest all I have

I will never invest with everything that I have and I will also not advice anyone to because as good as a business is you can also be at the receiving end of it.

If I invest everything I have then that means I will have nothing, in any investment and I am doing I will only be able to invest 50% of my overall asset in the best investment, I can't invest everything I have in any investment.

Why on God's green earth would one take all his life savings and money and put into an investment scheme simply because he has the assurance of better returns? That is not a wise decision to make for anyone

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
although it is a trusted Business but putting hundred percent of my life saving into my investment is risky, I will just try to invest at least 80% of my life saving but not to a point of investing hundred percent because anything can happen.

No obviously not.Especially if it is investing in cryptocurrencies.Which I have said many times that I do notlike to do so.But even if it was about investing stocks only stupid people would have done so

although it is a trusted Business but putting hundred percent of my life saving into my investment is risky, I will just try to invest at least 80% of my life saving but not to a point of investing hundred percent because anything can happen.
You know that this life is full of risk, why not risk it all because you can become an instant billionaire of you put all in and if you check the popular billionaires we have today, they put all their money and effort into making things work

Back then when i didnt have much experience, i use to do that. Investing all that i have and end up loosing everything, then starting for the beginning. Now i have come to understand that no matter how legit it might be, never invest all that you have in a go. Always have something to fall back to. Invest what you know if you loose, it would not bring set back to you

I never involved in such, investing all i had in life inside one basket. If such crash down in the future, it means I'll suffer rest of my life.

I will never invest all the money I have, because there are some investment that are high risk in as much as investment is good and a nice decision but investing all my money is a no no for me.
Post automatically merged:

I will never invest all the money I have, because there are some investment that are high risk in as much as investment is good and a nice decision but investing all my money is a no no for me.

It strongly depends on the kind of investment. If they were stocks, or worse, if they were funds, definitively not. Experts say to only invest 1% in stocks (and I overcame this amount until around 2%). Nor I'd invest in funds (that in my country revealed as the worst investment). But if it were conservative investment (low and very low risk rate), I'd invest great part of money. In my country there are conservative investments assuring up to 6,5% of yearly interests, short timeline and considered emergency reserve.

No matter the kind of assurance you have gotten about the business or particular investment, it still will now make any sense to throw in all you've got into that kind of investment. Anything can go wrong and then what will you say or do?

Anything can happen at any time which is why it is never good to put all your eggs in one basket, what if the investment doesn't start but my argument is that following the correction of yesterday

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back