What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Why on God's green earth would one take all his life savings and money and put into an investment scheme simply because he has the assurance of better returns? That is not a wise decision to make for anyone
Many people have lost their monies through this method which I think is not a smart move. No matter how good a business looks, we should reserve some amounts of money in case it didn't go has planned.

You know that this life is full of risk, why not risk it all because you can become an instant billionaire of you put all in and if you check the popular billionaires we have today, they put all their money and effort into making things work
80% of my life saving is capable of making me a Billionaire not the 20%,ok if you are investing hundred percent of your overall asset in any investment then at the end the investment fail ,don't you think you could be broke forever ?

80% of my life saving is capable of making me a Billionaire not the 20%,ok if you are investing hundred percent of your overall asset in any investment then at the end the investment fail ,don't you think you could be broke forever ?
I can't be broke for life, as long as there is life, there is hope and look at the bright side, you can be rich for life if the investment works.

I can't be broke for life, as long as there is life, there is hope and look at the bright side, you can be rich for life if the investment works.
yes I can obviously be Rich for Life if the investment work but what in a situation in which the investment doesn't work with hundred percent of my life saving , what do you think will happen to me , don't you think it will affect me seriously ?

No matter sure the investment is, I cannot invest all what I get. I almost believe that anything can happen. I don't let the benefits I will derive take away my sleeps later. I play with caution and I invest with carefulness.
Exactly,i cannot invest all in any investment because all investment there is a possibility that it may not last for a long time, even the trusted investment sometimes it does not give full assurance, so I can invest so much.

yes I can obviously be Rich for Life if the investment work but what in a situation in which the investment doesn't work with hundred percent of my life saving , what do you think will happen to me , don't you think it will affect me seriously ?
Well this is not my first time, I have invested all I have got on a coin and got 500℅ of what I invested...so take the risk and become rich for life.

Sincerely speaking i will invest all that i have because it make no sense what if the investment failed. The best way is to invest what you know you can afford to loss and still continue to live in peace despite the loss and think of where to invest again.

If it was 10% at 6 months, I'll gladly invest all I have because they're a big corporation and anything that would even cause them to lose money, they'll be able to quickly raise stop gap measures to refund me since the interest isn't too bogus

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Life is a risk but sometime not all risk are worth taking some person have taking some risk that they never recover from the rest of there life I can't invest all my saving because anything can happen what if it fails?

In life their is always need to invest in what we can afford, we shouldn't invest all we had just because we need higher profit, neglecting the need to have emergency savings.

In life their is always need to invest in what we can afford, we shouldn't invest all we had just because we need higher profit, neglecting the need to have emergency savings.
Split the investment or maybe break it down to more than 2 investments so that your eggs are distributed in several baskets. However, I would always prefer to have spare cash in my drawer. That means I wouldn't invest all my money not because of the risk but for my own liquidity.

Split the investment or maybe break it down to more than 2 investments so that your eggs are distributed in several baskets. However, I would always prefer to have spare cash in my drawer. That means I wouldn't invest all my money not because of the risk but for my own liquidity.
Yes, that's wise thought, and at the end you'll have funds to spend when rainy day comes and not just mopping around and nick marauding in vaingloriousness cos we've invested all we had.

Life is a risk but sometime not all risk are worth taking some person have taking some risk that they never recover from the rest of there life I can't invest all my saving because anything can happen what if it fails?
I don't believe it will fall, these are giant companies and men with great reputations, I still think it's best to risk it all on it to get the maximum result

It is quite risky to invest all one's life savings into a deal no matter how much the returns can get. Nothing in life is certain. When things go awry, where would one turn to?

That's why it is good to make budget. You just can't come in and invest all you got. You should invest some and save some for the future.

That's why it is good to make budget. You just can't come in and invest all you got. You should invest some and save some for the future.
That is right. Having a budget is the best option. Otherwise, investing all you have got will only lead to frustration when you loose it. That is why they say invest only what you can afford to loose.

It would be a poor financial decision to put all your investment, eggs in one basket, no matter how profitable it is because anything can happen

It is not advisable to invest all we have in one investment even if the investment is very sure and legit. Because there are some investment that came out to be very sure and been in profit for long but suddenly the investment crashed

Never you try to invest everything you have on something or on any platform, you need to invest small Amount, what if the business you invested on is scam, then you will end up losing all your money, so I will advice you to invest at least little for a beginning

That's a very practical question but still according to me, Investing all you have got would be like gambling only, where the risk is too high. Once you lose, you lose everything. So investing some part would be really great. And the risk would be not much.
I like how you call it. It is pure gamble if we can invest all we have in an investment. Because within our mind we will be praying that we make profit from the investment and pray that we don't lose. That is gamble

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back