What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Exactly,i cannot invest all in any investment because all investment there is a possibility that it may not last for a long time, even the trusted investment sometimes it does not give full assurance, so I can invest so much.
It's good to be very careful and not rush all your fund into investment because of loss , some investment are bound to loss, so its adviseable to have a reserve fund to fall to in case you run into loss.

It's good to be very careful and not rush all your fund into investment because of loss , some investment are bound to loss, so its adviseable to have a reserve fund to fall to in case you run into loss.
Yes that's the reason it is the best for you to save some of your money in the bank ,and if you are really passionate about investment you should try investing at least 50 to 60% of your overall financial assets.

If I have someone I can hold responsible when things go south, I'll consider it. But we are generally adviced not to invest more than we can afford to loose.

thats a good question ,but I think it depends on the kind of person you are ,but if you are someone like me ,I think I can't invest all that I have ,yes I know the more you invest the more profits you get ,as for me I think I cannot invest all that I have.

It is not a wise decision to invest everything you got because it can be disastrous on the long run. I always advise people to not invest more than 50% of the money.

No I would not put in all my life savings even if the investment platform is owned by a multi billion dollar company I will thread carefully and be in a safe place, I would invest a good sum to get good returns but I definitely will not invest all my money. I have had too many experiences of money loss to pit all my eggs in one basket a second time. It didn’t leave me well the last time I did.
I will never invest everything that I have got that will be a big mistake I will invest and leave some money and watch the business how the business grow that is the wise decision to make.

I will never invest everything I have with me. I will also never every invest all of my money in one single asset. I can invest 70-80 percent of the money I have in 4-5 different assets.

It will be a foolish move to put all my life saving on an investment not to talk of Ponzi scheme. How would I meet the daily expenses of my family? How would I go about if an unforseen circumstances happen? These are the reasons why I will never put all my love saving into an investment. It's only those with get rich quick mindset do that, they often fall in to depression when thing turns south.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
I can never put all my life savings into an investment platform.
I don't think I have such level of faith to believe that the investment would yield positively big. I cannot try that with money that is hard to come by.

It is very important for an investor to do his due deligence before he puts his money into any investment,but for an organisation with a proven record,one can proceed to invest a substansive amount not all.

Just because a corporation is reputed doesn't mean you should invest your entire life's wealth in it.
Personally, I wouldn't; I would only contribute a large portion of my life savings to the business.

No I'll not try and do that, if you invest all that you have that means you are going all in, you are not expected to invest all you have, if you do that you might hurt yourself.

Actually investing the all of your resources comes in diverse capacity and it depends either in high risky investment like the online or the other. I can invest my resources only on those things that if market did not work, I can sell and recover my money.

I will never invest everything which I have gotten seriously I will rather prefer to invest 50% of my earning to be serious there is no way which I can invest all what I have it may sound so risky for people like me

I like investing mostly offline. But again it's more advisable to save part of your money and invest the rest of it. Business is not something that you can trust so much that you can put all your money in it through investment.

Why will I be trying such, its a big time risk to through all the money I gained through other business means to an investment platform. Cos I'm looking to become the next Jeff bezos in some couple of months. I will invest some and still keep some for other future purposes.

I do not think that a wise investor would invest each and every penny in his pockets. There are so many investors out there who tend to invest wisely and they believe in diversification.

I will never invest everything which I have gotten its very sad to do that why am using the phrase sad is because when you invest everything that you have something may come up which need your financial assistant and if you did not have any saved money then you can never completed such offer

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
I don't really think it is a good idea to invest everything you have got into this business venture per se. You can invest a reasonable chunk of your finances to leave some to cater for various expenses.

I will never invest everything in the business which I have I think that when you get started you will need to reserve some money and budget before you start investment so I wont invest everything I know if you invest all your money its can be beneficial in the future so I think that you can consider your upkept and not investing all your fund

Dude it's going to affect you but if you have the patience you will reap the benefits in the future for someone like me I will never invest everything I had I will reserve some for my personal unkept

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back