What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

I have always advised people not to go into gambling or betting or the likes because these things are addictions, people who gamble lose more than they gain and tend to run into huge loss and debts as time goes on. The best and right thing is to carefully invest the money or save.
You are right. There is no 7% sure of winning or gain in a gambling, people are lose most on it. Investment is a good idea of way to increasing a money. Though, there is nothing that do not has risk but at least if you have knowledge about you want to invest your money on definitely you will earn a good profits.

Concerning your question on betting and investments, I have also thought about this just like you have done, gambling is just like risking or endangering ones life to loosing some of the available resources you can actually use to invest and maximise profit

Most times people seek for shortcut as the quickest way to earn money, they see investment as a long term plan and they see the risks as same as gambling, not ignoring the fact that gambling is addictive.

People who usually gamble often do it because they feel they have the chance to make money quickly and while it pays, it only does for a few so you should learn to avoid gambling and invest instead.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!

I am one of those people of "gambled" their money. I tried to invest in Hyip programs with hopes of making money and made "long-term investments". I never realised my mistake and ended up losing all of my money. I want to become a full-time online investor but online scams are one of the biggest reasons why I need to reconsider my decision. I have invested in a few paid to click websites for now.

What works for mr.A might not work for mr.B,there are people who make money within a short period of time through gambling and what the earn can be multiplied by ten of what the would have gotten if invested.

Gambling is not good to invest in such because you can waste all money in gamble, because a lot of people lost their money investing in gambling.

Gambling is not good to invest in such because you can waste all money in gamble, because a lot of people lost their money investing in gambling.
@joy101 I agree with you to some extent but not in totality, some lost and some win when gambling their resources but the percentage of those winning as a ratio of those losing cannot be ascertained statistically. I know lots of football fan that gamble in sport betting weekly and make huge gains from it.

To some people gambling is also an investment because they earned a lot even more that they can get from investing on gambling, but to me I rather in real estate or crypto currency.

To some people gambling is also an investment because they earned a lot even more that they can get from investing on gambling, but to me I rather in real estate or crypto currency.
@Shigobad2020 a wise decision no doubt but the high rate of digital asset volatility makes it cause of concern and something one must have deliberate on whit adequate and working proofed strategy in other to limit loss and maximize your gains when investing in most coins.

People do often gamble because they can earn a lot of money in just a shirt Tim and with little money. It is best though to spend just a tiny fraction of your income gambling.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Well some people actually addicted to gambling than when they will take up a legit investment and make money so it makes them to make irresponsible decisions by going into gambling.

Different people have different reasons for turning to gambling in the first place, some might think it would be easy to do and some who have had success gambling might come to try again

Everyone as its own mindset and reasons towards gambling you might think of it as a hustle and you can think otherwise. Investment also go along also it all depends on what you invest on.

Everyone wants to make money fast without going through stress or the rightful process. We all want quick ways thats why we tend to fall into such traps and scams

One of the sign to show how lazy an individual is is the ways he wants to get in with quick money without having to do any meaningful work.One of them is betting,they spend a substancial amount of their money in some of those betting platfform.Though the money they put in on a daily basis might be small but when it accumulate it comes to one big sum.

People want to earn easy quick money and sometimes they do it but of course you can't depend on this way
most people see gambling as a fast way of making money but if you have interesting business and a good idea of a business it is better for you to invest in a business than to gamble.

Yeah the worst thing is also that you cab very much get addicted to gambling with only a slim chance of winning. You should only bet with a slim amount

As bad as gambling may looks, there are people who have made a fortune from it. Gambling is not totally bad it is the addiction that is a course for concern. You can invest in a business and at the same time gambles a bit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back