What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

@Bilal0087 I get your point in totality. Luckily, you might end up getting a quality product at an affordable price for example used items. Most used items are of good quality and sometime the previous owner just need an upgrade.

Who says that something that is sold at cheaper price wouldn't be of good quality as well? I think this is a psychological problem and it's why some sellers have been using it to take advantage of buyers because of their perception that only expensive things are of good quality.
You make a fair point. Most people think that once they see a cheap commodity, it is automatically inferior in quality. There are some places you will see high quality things at reasonable prices, but our minds have been programmed to believe the otherwise.

Many people are after what they can buy and not just about the quality.
Some people are after good quality products regardless of the price to afford it.

To me I prefer quality to affordability. I can't buy a product simply because it is cheap I buy product that can serve my need.

it depends on my own personal budget if I have the money to go for the quality then obviously I'll go for the quality but if the money doesn't support me to go for the quality then I will go for the quantity as far as it can satisfy my needs

Thanks so much and sorry to hear you are feeling better soon and that you are not sure if you got some good news from the world to see if I could find my attached resume and the other one who is the person who was a good one is in order and I have been talking about the other two are the only person I can see if you.

In addition to what has been said previously, there are cases where quality comes before Quantity, most especially when it has to do with material and things that can affect the health. And there are some instances where affordability of a thing comes first before quality, for instance in a student environment or rural area.

Humanly possible I prefer quality product goods and services but when they capital is not there I go for quantity in all my ramifications

As for me both are good and I prefer both just that In this case I will go for affordable because I won't do more than my pocket and am going to cut my clothes according to my size but if I found out that the quality is what I need but will rather save up just to get the quality for what I want to use it to do
Post automatically merged:

As for me both are good and I prefer both just that In this case I will go for affordable because I won't do more than my pocket and am going to cut my clothes according to my size but if I found out that the quality is what I need but will rather save up just to get the quality for what I want to use it to do

Going for quality isn't as expensive as spending beyond one's purchasing power. Affordable goods aren't counterfeit or less in quality anyways. I'd rather go for affordability.

If you have the power to acquire something, it means it is affordable for you. But the main attraction is the quality of that thing you have purchased. Of what quality is it or your affordability has only earned you quantity?

The genuine significant thing is "Worth".

Value=quality÷price

(Greatest quality in least cost.)

As ur question is about quality or quality, Its individualistic approach inclination relies on monetary circumstance of purchaser. A rich wont care for cost, however cautious abt quality. Helpless will favor low cost trading off quality. Working class may discover equilibrium of it.

Depending on the product. Affordability determine whether a consumer of a product can actually pay for the goods/services.
Items like clothing, quality is good but where the purchasing power of the intending buyer couldn't meet up, alternative options that are affordable becomes the best options.
Some people go for used stuffs because they can't afford the brand new unit of the said item but the need is there and must be meet hence they go for what they can afford because at the point the need for it can't be substituted. Example used cloths, used cars etc

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I cannot prefer one over the other. What good will quality of the product do foro me if I cannot afford to buy it? What good will the product do for me if I buy it and it is of no quality? it serves me no purpose.

The affordability of a product depends solely on the pocket of the buyer, what might be affordable to you might not be to me and vise versa. Personally I always look for a quality products that are affordable whenever I want to make a purchase, if I can't afford the high quality ones, then I search for a quality one that I can afford.

When we talk about quality and affordability...now saying which is preferable
To me in most cases...depending on the satisfaction I will derive that will enable me to know which I will prefer at that particular time

I used to buy cheap clothes at Primark,expecially evrything that can be used to stay at home. There are also market where people can buy decent clothes but I still reccomend people to try them on before arriving home and avoid bad surprises. Cheap clothes are excellent for students,people who spend large time at home and people who workout a lot ( due to the fact that you need to have manyt-shirts and legginds,etc).

When buying anything, think long term. Quality will always outlive quantity. A cheap shirt will be worn once or twice before the wool in it begin to pull out but this barely occur with quality shirts. In terms of shoes too, the same thing can be said.

I prefer quality for durability, take for instance you buy one cloth for 3000, then you buy another two clothes for that same amount after wearing both clothes for like 6months you find out that the two clothes you bought for 3000 is torn already, while the single one you bought for 3000 is still intact

You should never take the decision to lower prices lightly. Low prices often go hand-in- hand with poor-quality service - is this the image you. So when going for a product go for quality.

Quality and affordability are important when purchasing a product. Quality comes with high price of the product and that product can last long while affordability comes with a price that the consumer can afford. Consumers are always satisfied with quality because of its durability.
Post automatically merged:

Quality and affordability are important when purchasing a product. Quality comes with high price of the product and that product can last long while affordability comes with a price that the consumer can afford. Consumers are always satisfied with quality because of its durability.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back