What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost

I will pick a quality goods because i know and am satisfied that i won't have to buy anymore goods again ,that is the benefit of choosing benefit of choosing quality

I will definitely go for quality even if it is expensive. When you go for cheaper you end up spending more on the long run either to replace it or to amend it.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I must say that I am a bit stingy, so I prefer to spend less so I sacrifice quality a little, but today, everything has become so much fun and there is so much competition in different markets that it is possible to find offers in which quality and price go hand in hand

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
it usually depends on the tool i'm buying , if something is casual use and isn't that expensive i don't mind buying cheap and use it till it serves its purpose then buy again, otherwise if its something important , i'd go all the way getting a good quality one.

Not all cheap stuffs are always of low quality but rather affordable. I personally have a very high test, so I would opt in for the highest quality

There are cheap stuffs with low quality, and there are expensive ones with low quality also and just a brand name....so just go for quality even if it's expensive at least it would last

No doubts, I prefer quality over affordability at any given time. Although quality stuffs are mostly expensive while affordable goods do not stand the test of time.

I prefer to buy quality over affordability. If I buy inferior products that doesn't later please me in the long, I will still need to buy another which makes no sense to me

Affordability is my pick cos quality sometimes can be deceiving, that's why the cheaper the price the higher the demand

I love quality and affordable, let it not be too expensive. But if its expensive somehow with quality then i will still go for it.

Durability is key when I want to get anything, I love expensive valuable needs but if I don't have enough I opt for the moderate one.

Quality is an authenticity of a goods Affordability is what's available for you to get. I prefer quality to Affordability, but no theirs no affordability without quality if not, what are you going for? The quality of a product determines its affordability, no one wants to afford a bad products, instead the a good quality. I always wanted to afford a high quality.

When the desirable is not affordable then the affordable becomes desirable ... quality and affordability should not be a question if not as a result of scarcity of resources...but any day quality pays

I would like to prefer quality of the product, because customer and consumers are only satisfied with quality of the products.
If the product is not according to the quality standard then business can't be promote more longer.

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back