What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

It depends on personal circumstances ....if u can find good quality in affordable prices without any lavish extraordinary thing then it's best,sometimes you buy expensive things but quality is zero bcz if the extraordinary addons

Well....I like cheap things and quality things but most time not all cheap things are quality though some are...so if I'm in the store I get some quality things but it's expensive I'll go for it.... Buying cheap and less quality things is like spending twice... you'll buy the less quality because it's cheap then it spoil you'll go and buy the expensive one.

I understand u. Most quality things are not affordable. But anything and anytime, I prefer quality over quantity. And if it is what I rally want. I will make sure I afford it no matter what.

I will buy those things which are good in quality either it is expensive or of low price.
But whenever i buy low price products or items ,it doesn't mean that it is wasteless .
There are lot's of things which are cheap in prices but quality is perfect ,so i prefer both

Both quality and affordability are the main tools of a product.
Most quality things are not affordable. But anything and anytime, I prefer quality over quantity. And if it is what I rally want. I will make sure I afford it no matter what.
But mostly quality things are not affordable but we must wait to get it.

I will go for quality anytime over affordability. It's better to but an expensive thing and know you enjoy the usage of that product than buy a cheap one which would be a problem in your hand and even drain you of more money while attempting to fix it regularly.

Quality material or product are better of affordable, it's better to go for product that will last longer and serve you well, rather than do waste money on product that will not last and you won't enjoy the service.

The truth is everyone prefers quality over affordability anytime, any day but it due to their not being able to afford the quality that makes them to go for affordability.
Quality is what all business should consider the most as it's the best way to retain customers.

There is nothing better than paying for a quality product, which guarantees that you get what you want. We always look for products at good prices and if we dedicate ourselves to that we will surely not have the expected satisfaction, if it is some type of appliance, the investment can be lost due to its lack of quality.

I think everyone's wish is to get the quality product they wanted but might be left with no option than to go for the ones they can afford, financial capability is the main factor that determines which one of the two you'll actually go for

quality and affordability is very important when purchasing a products. So I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds, because customers and consumers they only satisfied with quality products.

Affordability won't give you maximum satisfaction on long term, why quality will do so, one is expected to go for the quality so as to ensure maximum benefits and satisfaction on a long term due to its durability.

buying for quality means spending more for a product that is in a better initial condition due to better design or some other factor.

A better product from the start is designed to last longer and perform more efficiently.

Purchasing products with this in mind may warrant a greater initial investment, but the overall investment after product life may far surpass investments compared to a cheaper counterpart.

I will choose a quality product anytime any day. It may be expensive but I know I'll be getting a product with top quality that will last.
It is better than buying a cheap low quality you can afford, this kind might not be durable or good enough.

I will always go for quality over cheap things. The reason is because quality things tend to last longer than the on bought. Though cheap things help to save money initially but in the long run, you will buy more of cheap things before someone who with quality stuff expires.

I try to go for quality for whatever product I'm buying, normally I don't opt-in for something cheap even if I have to wait a long time before I'm able to afford it, unless what I'm trying to buy isn't something that's relatively important to me, which in that case I guess it still does matter for me to get something of high quality but not as much.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I think its good to buy qullitatice products at cheap price. For this purpose you have to search and roaming in markete while if you want to buy brands, you just go your specific place.

would appear that there is no objective motivation underlying the prevalent consumer perception of a positive price-quality relationship. This situation is made even more perplexing by other recent findings. Allison-Uhl (1964) found that most consumers could not discern the taste differences among various beer brands yet when Schlitz (Business Week, 1982) lowered the quality of their beer, Schlitz sales dramatically declined. Perhaps, consumer behavior and the price-quality relationship are more complex in a real market than laboratory research suggests

I prefer quality than affordability, because with quality there is durability of the product, but sometimes people go for affordability because of less income which prevent them from getting the quality product. Quality is always the best to go for when purchasing a product, customers always make enquiry of the product quality before purchasing a particular product

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Quality any day. Cheap stuffs may sound alluring but there is a reason it's cheap. There is no way it can beat quality, 10 cheap stuffs is equal to 1 quality one. So I will go for the quality one anyday, not minding the cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back