What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

Both are good but quality products is outstanding than quantity products. But it all depends on the type of products that you want and the availability of cash at hand with you at that moment. I you don't have enough money, you can still go for quality products that are cheap cause they are quality products that are very cheap in the market is now for you to skout for it

it depends on my own personal budget if I have the money to go for the quality then obviously I'll go for the quality but if the money doesn't support me to go for the quality then I will go for the quantity as far as it can satisfy my needs
Honestly i need the two , affordability is very important to me. For example you can have a quality products i mean good quality product but the price becomes a problem.
There are so many good quality products that affordability is their problem.

The phrase cheaper things are more expensive is not only a myth but it is reality. Affordability is considered because we want to manage things but on a normal scale quality should be a lifestyle. Quality is a must and should be considered over affordability.

i prefer quality to affordability because you will always treasure what you have bought if you go for quality products and they always last more than imagined but less quality affordable products is like wasting money as you will end up buying more at the end

For an average man of course affordable would be the best choice in as much as it would serve the purpose of the quality. and even some thing affordable are much more preferred than the quality. What they say don't judge a book by it cover

if you have a medium budget you can buy expensive thingss once in while or only during the sales. Don’t waste your money on something like clothes if you can barely pay your bills. I don’t want to sound hard,stay with your feet on the ground and buy according with you possibilities. By the way the fact of buying expensive things doesn’t include having always a good taste for it

Of course the quality is more important despite its higher price. But nowadays, many products are affordable but the quality is not compromised. For example, in gadgets (cellphones, laptops etc.) there are so-called flagship killers, meaning that at a cheap price you will get the quality and satisfaction that you often see in well-known brands. Just before you buy cheap as an alternative because you can not afford to buy expensive but quality products, it is good to search carefully about the product you buy so as not to waste the money you spend for it

it is no doubt that quality has superiority on affordability.Quality refers to how good something is compared to other similar things. In other words, its degree of excellence. When used to describe people, it refers to a distinctive characteristic or attribute that they possess.

When it is not good to put a hole in one's pocket because we want quality things though It is better to go for quality as quality products can stand the test of time.

Most affordable things comes at a price which are always cheap to buy but sometimes not with a rest of mind, some develop faults even before you start using it.

Quality products also saves you the costs of buying the same products several times. Go for quality, go for peace of mind.
You make a great point. At first, we would see quality as expensive but on the long run, we are actually saving a lot. Cheap products tend to have low quality, making us buy again over and over, though I'm sure there are still affordable yet has a great quality.

I'll rather go for quality instead of affordability because Quality stuff are made to last and stand the test of time, although quality stuff might be expensive but most time it's worth the buy

prefer dealing in commodity market. Doing it in a digital way is a plus to move ahead business rivals. I'll leverage on the digital world to expand the business.

I would choose quality over affordability as long as I have the funds. Quality products are usually durable. Although there are some affordable products that are of good quality too, it doesn't mean the most expensive is the one of good quality

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Quality products are most times expensive With durability added to both then I will go for affordability, there is no use having a quality product that is not durable, because you end not enjoying the quality, if it is not durable.

i love quality stuff but we should all note that while going for that which is qualitative, my purchasing power sets in and that is where affordability comes in.
the love for quality products must be backed up ability to buy

I'd go for both, quality products doesn't equate expensive, and being affordable doesn't mean it's inferior. There are many products that are cheap and of good quality. I prefer quality over quantity but it has to be affordable as well.

if I'm the one I will go for quality because that's the most important thing but in a situation that I do not have any money I will go for quantity,I think the reason a lot of people go for quantity is because they don't have money to go for the quality and that particular time.

Quality and affordability both are very paramount in what ever I want to do. Both some says they prefer quality it's their choice not mine but I would prefer to have both at any thing I do. Because I believe both play separate role.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Quality by all standard is far better to quantity. Quality last longer durable and reliable. For example quality education, food,cloths shoe's etc. While I agree in quality, sometimes problem and unfavourable conditions can make one make decisions otherwise. When you are hungry not knowing were your next meal will come from, you can't be talking of quality.
Post automatically merged:

Quality by all standard is far better to quantity. Quality last longer durable and reliable. For example quality education, food,cloths shoe's etc. While I agree in quality, sometimes problem and unfavourable conditions can make one make decisions otherwise. When you are hungry not knowing were your next meal will come from, you can't be talking of quality.

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back