What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

One thing about going for high quality products,is thatat the end of the day you will be thanking yourself for going for the best quality.Because the money you would have spent on low quality products,maybe twice,you will use quality product purchase once.

The quality is what maters to me when it comes to consumption. The affordability us part of it but what matters most is the quality of the product that I am purchasing and that's absolutely the best.

The quality is what maters to me when it comes to consumption. The affordability us part of it but what matters most is the quality of the product that I am purchasing and that's absolutely the best.
Quality is really what everybody should like because of our health most especially if its food , but since every price of the commodities in the world is increasing , people now prefer what they can afford,

That depends on the standard set for that particular product from the monitoring institutions. Anything you want to buy you should know the standard and quality and compare with the money you want use to make that purchase, so always go for quality.

That depends on the standard set for that particular product from the monitoring institutions. Anything you want to buy you should know the standard and quality and compare with the money you want use to make that purchase, so always go for quality.
The quality is of utmost importance to me than affordability. I prefer to wait till i have the money that will be enough for me to purchase the goods that is of high quality.

Quality is really what everybody should like because of our health most especially if its food , but since every price of the commodities in the world is increasing , people now prefer what they can afford,
Quality should be pursued because the quality things that you get will last longer and it will be of great advantage. Food shouldn't be consumed just anyhow. It should be of good quality.

I understand you quite right that we need to be eaten quality food because of our health , but lets not deceive ourselves , with the situation of the country presently, most hungry people are going for what they can actually afford.

It will depend on what I will need and certain condition behind my purchase. The quality of a product is always the most important thing to me but sometimes I will always choose to prefer the quantity over the quality , this will depend on the products though .

I am always concerned about the quality of things that I am going to get before any other things. This not usually the case when I perceive that I will not use it for a long time.

To me it's all depends on the present situation,if I have funds to pay for quality I will go for quality but if I don't have enough funds then I will go for less quality that I can afford

I really prefer quality. there are some goods that have very high quality yet still affordable. Quality goods will always last longer than goods with poor quality yet very affordable. There is really no point getting a good that have poor quality just because affordability.

may be, Contribute in your client the profits will pay off. will control you through the ins and outs of overseeing your client benefit quality.

The fact is I love quality. Quality comes first in my mind as regards purchasing any product. The. Fact is when you buy quality product, you'll be glad you did rather than buying product for affordability and you won't enjoy it

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality
For me I don't like cheap product when it comes to buying stuff I like going to quality product because quality product are really good at all time when using, I also advise people to go for quality stuffs because it last long.

I don't prefer I over the other. I prefer both quality and affordability together when I do my shopping wether online or offline. There is no way I can talk of buying something because it is affordable without me talking about it's quality. If it's quality is bad for my taste, though it is affordable, I won't go for it.

If you are financially buoyant , then you might always be looking for quality no matter the price because you can afford it but if you are the less privilege and a product is sold at the rate of $50 which is the quality and you can only afford $30, then you will be looking for the product you can afford.

Quality is always very much important because there is no point buying a product that would not serve the purpose in which it is bought. So instead of looking for cheaper product it is better to buy the one at a higher price with better quality because it can stand the test of time.

Normally quality is what we should be looking for in anything we feel like buying because that's what suppose to be but since there's no money , we go for what we can afford.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back