What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I think sincerely everyone wants to own something good for themselves, so what then happen if I am not able to afford that good stuff I want for myself, this then mean I look elsewhere, forget about it or check for a lower value of what I want, since I can afford it.
No longer all or nothing, it becomes all or something.

I will prefer quality product. Even though quality products are normally bit expensive but durable. Yes, In the case of affordability , the choice of low quality product is better rather to disturb your budget.

Well, it depends on the nature or the producers of the said expensive product. Take for instance, China is known for how good they are in producing almost anything in the world. Also they are known for having cheaper products but with good quality as well.

What is what doing at all is what doing well,if you wants to buy an item or a product go for the quality type and the one been sold in a reputable company or store so there will be guarantee.

What is what doing at all is what doing well,if you wants to buy an item or a product go for the quality type and the one been sold in a reputable company or store so there will be guarantee.

It's just like when you are choosing online stores to buy from, there are great online stores like Amazon, and eBay. Once you get items from these stores, you can be rest assured that they are good quality products.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.

Some time i go for what i can afford in some goods but there are some that its a must that what i go for is quality and not because an option is affordable. As for quality, I've seen some cheap things that are top quality most of the time especially in fashion we end up buying a name rather than the quality of the good. For example we prefer going dor Gucci or a Prada than other unknown brands.

This question is tricky and has two side of the coin. Let me say this first, a product can be quality and at the same affordable. Personally, I love quality product that would last me longer, I would choose quality over affordability if the situation demands such.

Quality is the main thing l look out for before buying a product and that means I would prefer quality to affordablity. When l'm buying a product and that product meets the requirements of high quality and also affordable for me to buy, then I go for the product without even bargaining for discount but when the price is of the product is expensive and I can't afford to buy, then l quickly turn away and go home, gather some more money so that I can get the product I want.

I would like to purchase quality over affordability because if I purchase goods that is affordable and inferior. Also most people in the chain of distribution prefer quality because it improve standard of business and make the business more advanced.

Many people here are shouting quality but 90 percent are using tecno and infinix phones. In most cases it is not by choice but by ability and many out there would prefer an iPhone or Samsung phone over their China Android.

According to me its quality because whenever i go to buy something i always give priority to quality not affordability because quality is everything if buyer purchase it will just because of quality if seller sell just because of quality because customers attract for quality

Cheap stuffs aren't that bad but I would simply advice to go for quality which would be last and in fact last longer than the cheap ones .quality ones to would do the jib better in my opinion

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality
Most people will want to go for quality but the thing is quality come at a bigger price which make people settle for affordability, but nothing beats affordability with a good quality, that what most successful organisation consider when making a product, affordability with a bit of quality.

Concerning choosing between a quality or affordable good. Well, everybody will like to go for a quality good but we know them to be quite expensive because of their durability

The problem with affordable items that are not of good quality is that, most of the times, they are not really affordable. The reason is that, you spend on buying more of them over time. In the long run, you spend more for buying them. Quality will always be the cheaper option.

I prefer Quality not affordability. Because if a product has better quality then its price is high automatically. But if a product has low quality then its price is low too.but mostly cheap products have not poor quality.its depends on that area where are you buying for.

I will definitely choose a quality product over affordability, cheap products are inferior and makes no sense, why not save your money for a quality product rather than buy what might not later be useful.

There is nobody that doesn't prefer quality, but the amount of money you have at hand at that particular moment will determine if you will be going for quality or affordability, in most cases it is affordability because it is what your money can buy you will purchase, although there are some people who buy quality on credit, but to me I prefer affordability because I hate debt

I'll definitely choose quality over affordability every time. Lets take me for example, i buy game pads every month, the wireless pad is more expensive but if i buy those, I don't have to buy for the next couple of months or my ear piece, buying normal earpiece does not cost me much, but it might spoil in even a week if I'm using and lending it out, but my ear pods and headsets lasts for a really long time. So for me, quality is the best option.

To me quality supersedes affordability at all cost. Because of what benefit is it if I can afford something cheap and it wouldn't last long or I won't be able to use it at all. And that's why the adage quality over quantity is still very very true and effective till date. And so I would choose quality over affordability at all time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back