What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I cannot prefer one over the other. What good will quality of the product do foro me if I cannot afford to buy it? What good will the product do for me if I buy it and it is of no quality? it serves me no purpose.
You have a valid point. That's why it is important that we find balance between the quality and price. We must buy a product with a great quality with a price that is affordable. It may be kinda hard to find this in the market but for sure we can find one.

Affordable products is good when it has fair quality. Both quality and affordability is very good when it comes to products. Business must be able to give the two so that the business will excel in the business environment. Quality products is what matters a lot in a product and the product must be affordable. If a product have the qualities it should have and the price is on the high side there is going to be less sales of the product but if a product has the quality with affordable price it will move fast in the market.

I have no choice but i choode qualitty since i found out that the best products ( clothes) are cheap. So now is everything perfect. Natural materials are cheaper than many others materials. Other materials can harm your health.

In this scenario, I will go for affordability if I don't have enough cash. I know quality is very important but it depends on one's financial strength to decide what he wants. If I am financially ok, and I can afford the product, I will definitely go for quality.
So to make this kind of choice, it depends on my financial status.

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost.

You should never take the decision to lower prices lightly. Low prices often go hand in hand with poor quality service is this the image you The answer to that question seems very much to do with where you live, and what your shopping mindset tells .

No one will say they don't prefer quality but most people live on things they can afford. I prefer quality over quantity though but I will still have to stay within my means of affordability.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Affordability is not everything in business. The best I think of is the durability of the product and the originality.. I love to always be good on all major day. If durability is taking over the Affordability. I it's not easy but I love the way those markets things work

You placed quality and low cost together, I'll go for quality. I have had hard times going shopping because I'll rather buy one expensive quality shirt than 3 low quality, wash in 3 months material

When it is not good to put a hole in one's pocket because we want quality things though It is better to go for quality as quality products can stand the test of time.

Most affordable things comes at a price which are always cheap to buy but sometimes not with a rest of mind, some develop faults even before you start using it.

Quality products also saves you the costs of buying the same products several times. Go for quality, go for peace of mind.

Quality over affordability everyday. Quality guarantees that even if it is expensive, it is worth it and the value will be evident.
A product can be affordable and one will still end up replacing it countless times. Why not spend enough money on something that you will get the value from and will stay for a long time

The reasons product quality is important. It builds trust with your customers. Most businesses won't succeed if they can't build customer trust; countless potential sales are lost when brands fail to make deeper connections with prospective buyers. It fuels recommendations. Most people trust recommendations from friends and family above all other forms of advertising when making a purchase decision. It results in fewer customer complaints and returns. Marketing studies have proved again and again that companies that produce high-quality products obtain more repeat business.

Quality is far more of an option than affordability, as a quality product has more durability, as compared to what you can afford, because the money you used to afford your need twice or more and it get bad at the questest time can get you a quality product once.

I prefer quality to affordability because if you feel you need to get a commodity because it is cheap, that item purchased might not last or you might not be able to use it satisfyingly the same way you use the original. Quality is better it won't be a loss on your part since you know you got the original commodity.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
This is really in between saving money or buying that last in long terms. If the stuffs you wanna buy we say it cheap in price but slightly similar to the expensive then buy it and if there's you really need like long term use even if it is expensive.

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost
For a fact quality comes with a cost because it's far more durable but it may surprise you to know that some products or goods that seems quite affordable are of high quality,so it depends on the item to purchase..

my prefrence is quality. Quality is the degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfils requirements. A subjective term for which each person or sector has its own definition.Quality is the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bear on its ability to satisfy given needs.

Quality is best chosen here than affordability in the sense that if you want to get the best out of a resource into processing it to whichever item you want you can't get good results when it comes to using materials that are cheaper than the original, they don't last and are durable for only a short while.

Quality is best though affordability is required if you actually need the product but quality is the best it does not mean that quality goods can not be affordable. Whether its quality or quantity if its not affordable then forget it because to be a quality produce it should be affordable

Quality is an authenticity of a goods Affordability is what's available for you to get. I prefer quality to Affordability, Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back