What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I always Prefer Quality because Quality Products life is long instead of Cheap things. I will take quality things of 100$ instead of 30$ cheap things if they are not in Best Quality.

It depends,Sincerely in the city i reside; Lagos,most food we consume are not quality foods..we also have lots of materials that are counterfeits, so it doesn't matter if you want quality or not here..you may be consuming fake stuffs and you wouldn't even know it

I think its good to buy qullitatice products at cheap price. For this purpose you have to search and roaming in markete while if you want to buy brands, you just go your specific place.
It would be great if we find a product that is cheap but also has a great quality. However, most of the cheap products tend to have a low quality. It's not impossible to find a good quality with affordable price but it's hard. That's why people ended up buying a product at a more expensive price.

I can go for both quality and affordable, it's just depends on how the quality may be, if I have enough money to afford quality I will buy quality because it's not all the quality products are not affordable. There are some quality products that are still affordable to buy and instead to go for cheaper fake then I will go for quality if I have the money to afford it.

I will prefer buying of good and quality products to ensure durability and effective reason of the purpose been purchased. Although cheap things sometimes are not always a bad idea but one needs to also ensure quality.

Quality matters alot, I go for quality products so as to enjoy durability. I rather buy a quality product of 15,000 than a product of 5,000.
Although when things go too hard, I go for the products I can afford even if it is of low quality.
Post automatically merged:

Quality matters alot, I go for quality products so as to enjoy durability. I rather buy a quality product of 15,000 than a product of 5,000.
Although when things go too hard, I go for the products I can afford even if it is of low quality.

If you mean I am the buyer then I would prefer quality or affordability depending on the product. For cheap products like socks, shirts and handkerchief I would buy items with good quality regardless of the cost. For big items like appliances sometimes I forgo with quality because affordability takes over. How can I buy a good quality tv set when I cannot afford it? The option is to buy a cheaper tv set that sacrifices quality.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
The fact is that you can't get quality product at a cheaper rate . As for me quality is my watch word . I prefer quality to quantity and I won't stop at anything less .
However , the product need also to be affordable ,in order that I might not spend so much to acquire it

I will prefer quality product. Even though quality products are normally bit expensive but durable. Yes, In the case of affordability , the choice of low quality product is better rather to disturb your budget.

I also prefer going for high quality stuff even if they are expensive, I will save up or sacrifice something else in order to have something of good quality. They say that "cheap is expensive" and you will experience this when you go for cheap things that have low quality. They go bad easily and you will spend so much money always going for repair.

I think this depends on the kind of the goods in question. For some goods, you just can't do without the quality and for some affordability is the most important criterion. But all in all, quality over affordability.

Nothing beats Quality! When making acquisition, the first thing I lookout for is quality of the product before considering any other factor that comes to mind. I prefer quality to affordability always.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Everyone have desire to buy precious and quality things, but not everyone can afford it.
I am a student and I don't have enough money to go for quality, I just see if I can afford or not.

Everyone have desire to buy precious and quality things, but not everyone can afford it.
I am a student and I don't have enough money to go for quality, I just see if I can afford or not.
Trust me, I know the feeling exactly. In fact, I barely buy myself anything at all because I can't afford it. That's why when there's a sale, I take advantage the opportunity to buy myself a nice thing with a great quality at a discounted price.

I personally would go for quality instead of quantity, because quality is what keep bringing people, selling affordable things will also bring customers but they will stop coming after a while because low quality things aren't durable

I prefer quality to affordability, the quality of a commodity is very much Iimportnat that it's affordability, one will just have to put everything on a scale of preference, you will buy quality Even if it's affordability is high but it is still better than buying something with lesser quality and is affordable, quality is better than affordability, I will go for quality in all the things I buy... Not the affordability.

It's like asking how much do you have. We all know so well that if you have so much to spend with, the more you will rely on quality products. Affordability steps in on times we are tight budgeted. Who would spend on quality items, though they are more valuable in the long run, if your wallet is tight.

Quality is better but that doesn't mean I should make my self go broke because I want to get a quality stuff. So at time's I go for affordable once

Quality over or quantity. Quantity over quality. Our choice depends on our current financial capabilities. Normally, quality is supposed to come first, but because of the financial status of some, they would readily go for quantity. For example, a 50cl yogurt has more nourishment than a 75cl soft drink. But people still choose to go for the soft drink because it is cheaper and bigger, and at the same time satisfy there thirst.

Who says that something that is sold at cheaper price wouldn't be of good quality as well? I think this is a psychological problem and it's why some sellers have been using it to take advantage of buyers because of their perception that only expensive things are of good quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back