What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

I made money writing article for a website. It was the very first dollar that I made online and I was so happy to make that money at that time. During that time, inflation was not so high.
That's cool, writing articles online is probably one of the best ways of making money currently. Assuming I discovered article writing long ago I could have made much more money.

Survey is definitely one of the best ways to make some reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet but it is not available worldwide and that is why you will find out that so many people are disqualified in the process of answering survey questions.
Yes that is why one should know the requirement of a specific survey sites before joining in order not to get disqualified and others because there are specific regions only that can participate in a survey.

That's cool, writing articles online is probably one of the best ways of making money currently. Assuming I discovered article writing long ago I could have made much more money.

I think that there should be many more websites where you could get paid to write articles. The more sites we create, the more money making opportunities could grow.

I think that there should be many more websites where you could get paid to write articles. The more sites we create, the more money making opportunities could grow.
I think there are many of such websites. But the thing is that some of them are very much competitive because you need a professional article for them to accept but they usually pay high amount of money. Some can be as high as $100 for a very comprehensive article.

The first application where I earned my first half a dollar is called "CashAlarm" after I've been watching a great legit youtuber that is called Vinsane thanks to his recommendation.
It took me around 30 minutes to cashout after I was playing a pocker game and I was really happy to finally find a legit application that pays real money. So what about you when did you firstly earn money online? how was this application/website called?

my first website was lifepoints

I love completing tasks and getting paid for people. This is something I have been doing for a long time.

I have a friend who sells data using a particular website and I was able to get some commission.

Okay.. though so many people earn allot through anything call survey sites then and it is doing to me like it was because of the covid-19 pandemic that makes such survey sites very common, popular and they pay.
You are right, maybe it was because it was covid 19 pandemic time and that is why survey sites were more common and were made available, so that people could earn money to sustain themselves, as most countries where on lockdown.

Well the only sites that I know one can be writing articles and be getting paid for are on freelance, fiverr and Amazon kdp. Though you will have to be mentored and guided.

Well the only sites that I know one can be writing articles and be getting paid for are on freelance, fiverr and Amazon kdp. Though you will have to be mentored and guided.
Have you been making money on these platforms. Because I've not try them out most especially I've not been successful on freelancing sites but Amazon Kdp Is what I have not try out.

Have you been making money on these platforms. Because I've not try them out most especially I've not been successful on freelancing sites but Amazon Kdp Is what I have not try out.
Amazon Kindle publishing is a very great website for you to make some good amount of money for yourself. You need to learn how to publish books that have very good quality for you to stand a chance of making some cool money. It is very much recommended.

The first money I made online was about $2 from a particular forum , and it was a really nice experience that help me to realise that a lot of opportunities are available to make money on the internet .

funny enough, the first site i started making money was from a ponzi scheme, i remember going to window shop for a motorcycle because i honestly thought i have arrived but i never knew then that it was something that you can not rely on.

funny enough, the first site i started making money was from a ponzi scheme, i remember going to window shop for a motorcycle because i honestly thought i have arrived but i never knew then that it was something that you can not rely on.
It is a very funny situation when you fall in the hands of a Ponzi scheme that rip you off your hard-earned money.
I have vowed to never work on any high-yield investment scheme.

The first site I started receiving my first online earning money was bizdustry and it was really motivating after being scammed from other forums I worked with.
This platform is a very good platform to make money on the internet and it is worth dedicating time for.
I enjoy working on this forum because it is quite interactive.

I personally have not tried freelance and fiverr but I have tried Amazon KDP which before I started, I have to pay $45 before I will be coached and guide to earn money from the Amazon KDP.

I personally have not tried freelance and fiverr but I have tried Amazon KDP which before I started, I have to pay $45 before I will be coached and guide to earn money from the Amazon KDP.
If it will be very productive, learning with certain amount of money is not too much.
The bottom line is productivity and the profit involved in the business.

If it will be very productive, learning with certain amount of money is not too much.
The bottom line is productivity and the profit involved in the business.
Well I know it is profitable once I can afford to pay such amount of money but the problem is that it usually deals with writing and summarizing which I do find it difficult.

Well I know it is profitable once I can afford to pay such amount of money but the problem is that it usually deals with writing and summarizing which I do find it difficult.
It is good to always acquire a skill because that is the certificate to making money on the internet.
The level of skill that you have will determine the amount of money you will make.

It is good to always acquire a skill because that is the certificate to making money on the internet.
The level of skill that you have will determine the amount of money you will make.
Well you are right, though the skills I want to acquire is not related to writing and summarizing. The skills I want to learn online are graphic design skills and also web design and development skills.

Well you are right, though the skills I want to acquire is not related to writing and summarizing. The skills I want to learn online are graphic design skills and also web design and development skills.
When you keep acquiring skill you are improving the ways to make money on the internet for yourself.
I also plan to embark on training and retraining on a daily basis to get myself equipped.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back