What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

When you keep acquiring skill you are improving the ways to make money on the internet for yourself.
I also plan to embark on training and retraining on a daily basis to get myself equipped.
That is the best way earning will become more faster and easier for you most especially if you are training and retraining on how to earn more from post to pay forums.

The very first site is earnings on micro tasks. I liked it from the first day and to this day I work here. In addition to me, there are still about 5 million participants from all micro-work sites.
Microtask job site a very good way to make money most especially if you're based in the tier-3 countries.
I have made considerable amount of money there too.

Microtask job site a very good way to make money most especially if you're based in the tier-3 countries.
It's a good thing to make money on Micro job site because some of them are very legitimate.
I have always love to work on this site but due to my busy schedule I have stopped working on them for a long time.

It's a good thing to make money on Micro job site because some of them are very legitimate.
I have always love to work on this site but due to my busy schedule I have stopped working on them for a long time.
I have also make money on micro job sites and that is why I love to work on that site. They are one of the best you can get online presently and the payment is always prompt.

Once you have successfully started driving traffic to your website, you can actually begin to make money. Advertising is by far the best way to generate revenue from your website.

The first application where I earned my first half a dollar is called "CashAlarm" after I've been watching a great legit youtuber that is called Vinsane thanks to his recommendation.
It took me around 30 minutes to cashout after I was playing a pocker game and I was really happy to finally find a legit application that pays real money. So what about you when did you firstly earn money online? how was this application/website called?
A lot of platforms claim to pay you as you complete tasks like playing games, completing surveys, writing articles, sharing posts on social media, etc. But the first common website that paid me as I worked online is Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers.

Well people should be careful on the type of micro job site, the do participate on because some of them once you finish performing your task you will not be paid at the end of the day.

Well people should be careful on the type of micro job site, the do participate on because some of them once you finish performing your task you will not be paid at the end of the day.
If you have flour to the rules you may not be paid at the end of the the day. A friend of mine wasn't paid from one of the famous micro job site based on the fact that she did not conform with the rules and regulation of the organisation.

I think there are many of such websites. But the thing is that some of them are very much competitive because you need a professional article for them to accept but they usually pay high amount of money. Some can be as high as $100 for a very comprehensive article
Yes, there are many article writing sites that pay a really handsome amount of money to writers. Some do pay up to $100 per article, but they usually pay people who belong to the United States only.

Yes, there are many article writing sites that pay a really handsome amount of money to writers. Some do pay up to $100 per article, but they usually pay people who belong to the United States only.
Demographics play a major role in the amount of money you will make on the internet.
Most especially if you're living in the developing Nation, it will be very difficult for him to make reasonable amount of income.

I don't think it is only for people in the United States but people whose English is a major language. Listverse for example pays people in United States, Canada, UK, South Africa and some others.

There are so many platforms where you can make money online apart from the micro job sites.
You can as well try out freelancing sites to see if you can make something reasonable

Bizdustry is the first paid to post platform that I was able to make money online , but before I came across this platform I've been trying out different ways of making money but most were not successful

The main issue is that there are so many people who are not making money online. As far as micro jobs are concerned, the issue with micro job site is that they do not have enough jobs.

Once you have successfully started driving traffic to your website, you can actually begin to make money. Advertising is by far the best way to generate revenue from your website.
Making money online through your own websites is not easy at all , because of the stress you need to pass through , and in order to finally start driving traffic To your website

There are so many platforms where you can make money online apart from the micro job sites.
You can as well try out freelancing sites to see if you can make something reasonable
Working on paid to post platforms is even much better than working on micro jobs platforms. All you need is some level of consistency then you are probably good to go.

The first site I started to earned money from online was a paid to post site precisely it was a trendri platform. I was very impressed and since then, I get exposed to other platforms including the bizdustry.

The first site I started to earned money from online was a paid to post site precisely it was a trendri platform. I was very impressed and since then, I get exposed to other platforms including the bizdustry.
working on paid to post forums is probably one of the best ways in which you can use to make money online and discover a lot of other ways of making money. It has actually been very helpful to me.

As funny it might even sounds, I have never earn a dime online but I believe with time I can earn a good amount of money, bizdustry is the first website I use to earn money online.
Bizdustry will surely help you to earn your first money online. This forum is legit. And the task demanded of you by this forum is pretty simple, just made a quality post and earn.

The first application where I earned my first half a dollar is called "CashAlarm" after I've been watching a great legit youtuber that is called Vinsane thanks to his recommendation.
It took me around 30 minutes to cashout after I was playing a pocker game and I was really happy to finally find a legit application that pays real money. So what about you when did you firstly earn money online? how was this application/website called?
The first website where I earned money online was called Picoworkers but is known as Sproutgigs. I was quite skeptical about the platform, but as I gradually gave it a chance, I was rewarded for my efforts with $6.88

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back