What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Yeah actually that is a fact about the eyes and the thinking faculty, once you see any payment proof at least you will be convinced a little to believe what you heard.
I'm actually not convinced by screenshot of payment proofs most of the time because a scam platform can fabricate a payment proof and make you think it is legitimate.

We are all aware of the fact that some people give comments most often not based on what they know or see but based on what they hear discouraging people to do what will really help them.
making money online is the best thing but you have to work hard and sit for long hours in order to make money and this could be challenging. However, this is why you must always take breaks.
Actually making money online is really great but it depends on your hardworking and commitment. there are alot of people who have been working online but haven't earned anything reasonable because they don't work hard towards it.

Last edited:
We are all aware of the fact that some people give comments most often not based on what they know or see but based on what they hear discouraging people to do what will really help them.

Actually making money online is really great but it depends on your hardworking and commitment. there are alot of people who have been working online but haven't earned anything reasonable because they don't work hard towards it.
We should all know that to work online and earn reasonable amount of money , it will take rigorous hardwork.
Most especially if you're focused more on paid to post forum, you would need to work very hard.

You can understand that a lot of people are not just going to believe that there is some magical money that you can make while working online but I am happy that you lot of people are beginning to understand.

Difficult to be earning profits online at the first time I also beleive that if you want to make money online you need to have a talents which you want to offer the hundreds to start getting cash on line,someday why no longer pass into affiliate advertising its some other proper manner which someone can use to make extra cash.

Difficult to be earning profits online at the first time I also beleive that if you want to make money online you need to have a talents which you want to offer the hundreds to start getting cash on line,someday why no longer pass into affiliate advertising its some other proper manner which someone can use to make extra cash.
I don't think it is all about talent but skill. Everything concerning online requires dedication and skill for you to succeed. If you want to venture into any business online you must learn the necessary things required.

When I just started working online I don't tell anybody what I do because they won't believe. Some people believe that it's not anybody that can make money online. So, when you told them you're working online, they'll not believe you. But today, many of my friends are now working online.

When I just started working online I don't tell anybody what I do because they won't believe. Some people believe that it's not anybody that can make money online. So, when you told them you're working online, they'll not believe you. But today, many of my friends are now working online.
Most importantly if you are able to introduce the website to them , they may not be able to work on it because this site is not meant for the lazy people because it is a very rigorous exercise to keep typing all the time.

One of the major things that will make people to be convinced that you are making money online is when you show them your payment proof. Anything in short of that will not convince anyone.

some of them may have actually partook in some Ponzi schemes and that is why they find it hard to believe it is possible to make real money on the internet. Seeing is actually believing.
That's true, it's possible they were scammed online and that's why they never believed i could make money online. When i got my first pay, my younger sister decided to work online too.

That's true, it's possible they were scammed online and that's why they never believed i could make money online. When i got my first pay, my younger sister decided to work online too.
there was a Ponzi scheme called mmm that a lot of people participated in this part of the world sometime ago. So many people lost their money and that has created a stigma to a lot of people concerning online money making.

there was a Ponzi scheme called mmm that a lot of people participated in this part of the world sometime ago. So many people lost their money and that has created a stigma to a lot of people concerning online money making.
There are so many ponzi that has come and gone and they've all rip people off.
It is in the best interest to always ensure that you do not fall in the hands of the Ponzi scheme by doing due diligence.

It is in the best interest to always ensure that you do not fall in the hands of the Ponzi scheme by doing due diligence.
this is actually very true. I think Ponzi schemes will continue to come out on daily basis but people really need to be careful in order not to lose their money.

Carrying out proper investigations is very important whenever you want to work on any online earning platforms.
I so much depend on reviewing sites and forums to get necessary information about a website.

I'm actually not convinced by screenshot of payment proofs most of the time because a scam platform can fabricate a payment proof and make you think it is legitimate.
Well I know that there are scam platforms that may make fake payment proof but one should just try to be very careful will doing anything online because it is not easy to avoid scammers.

Carrying out proper investigations is very important whenever you want to work on any online earning platforms.
I so much depend on reviewing sites and forums to get necessary information about a website.
Getting reviews before your venture into any platform is always very necessary for you in order not to make mistakes. That is also what I do whenever I want to sign up on any platform.

Getting reviews before your venture into any platform is always very necessary for you in order not to make mistakes. That is also what I do whenever I want to sign up on any platform.
Working online without checking for the reviews is just like working blindly because you are definitely going to get scammed if care is not taken.

Only my brother and father took me serious because they had an idea of the potential working online posseses. The others would only think every internet opportunity is a scam because of experience or rumours they've heard.

Working online without checking for the reviews is just like working blindly because you are definitely going to get scammed if care is not taken.
people who mostly do those kind of things are newbies on the internet. They think that everything they see on the internet is real and therefore they end up wasting their time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back