What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

When I told my friend and family that I am making money online then they are laughing on me and told me that how can I make money online with simple task but once they see money in bank account they are excited.
I believe most of our answers are almost the same, because when you start sharing to people about how you make money online, at first they seems to disagree, thinking it's just a format of scamming.

people who mostly do those kind of things are newbies on the internet. They think that everything they see on the internet is real and therefore they end up wasting their time.
It is really difficult for you to convince people to come into work online because it takes a lot of hard work and if you are a lazy type , you will not be able to cope with the rigorous task.

I'm actually not convinced by screenshot of payment proofs most of the time because a scam platform can fabricate a payment proof and make you think it is legitimate.

Generally, I have also come across many different kinds of different sites that usually pay initially and then they stop paying or delete your account. This is why I tend to work on reliable sites like bizdustry.

Generally, I have also come across many different kinds of different sites that usually pay initially and then they stop paying or delete your account. This is why I tend to work on reliable sites like bizdustry.
You are not totally wrong because there are so many website that will pay initially and at the end of the day they will stop paying their members.
This is why it is very necessary to carry out research is before you work on any website.

It is really difficult for you to convince people to come into work online because it takes a lot of hard work and if you are a lazy type , you will not be able to cope with the rigorous task.
If you are lazy you do not need to bother yourself about making money online because he will not succeed. that is why I don't like to talk some people about making money online because they think it is a lazy man's job.

In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?
When you want to mention to someone that you are doing online jobs they will think of it as a scam, or they think it will never pay you for what you are doing.
When i tell people I am working online. Their response is "Tell me what work you are doing and how to earn online?". But most of the people's don't know that, it is not easy to earn money online.
Definetly it is not easy to earn online but if you are working hard and have talent in a specific field you will achieve what you want, it just needs hard work and patience.

Some of my friends didn't believe someone could actually earn money by just sitting at home and being online, but when they eventually took interest in it, they couldn't put up with the effort needed to generate such income. I guess they got discouraged due to the discipline that is required in it..e.g avoiding visiting other social sites like Facebook to chat and have fun.
There was this friend of mine that told me; let me quote exactly what she said " If this your online business is real, why then are some people still broke?"😅 I told her, they either choose to ignore and suffer or they didn't get an opportunity of having someone to tell them about it, like you do now.

Some of my friends didn't believe someone could actually earn money by just sitting at home and being online, but when they eventually took interest in it, they couldn't put up with the effort needed to generate such income. I guess they got discouraged due to the discipline that is required in it..e.g avoiding visiting other social sites like Facebook to chat and have fun.
There was this friend of mine that told me; let me quote exactly what she said " If this your online business is real, why then are some people still broke?"😅 I told her, they either choose to ignore and suffer or they didn't get an opportunity of having someone to tell them about it, like you do now.
Many friends and families will not believe that it is really possible to make money online except if they see you making withdrawals. That is when they will come to their senses that it is a reality.

Many friends and families will not believe that it is really possible to make money online except if they see you making withdrawals. That is when they will come to their senses that it is a reality.
Exactly what I'm saying, they only believe you when you show them the withdrawals you made. That is how I tend to win them over. And I'm sure they'll be grateful they tried it.

When I just started working online I don't tell anybody what I do because they won't believe. Some people believe that it's not anybody that can make money online. So, when you told them you're working online, they'll not believe you. But today, many of my friends are now working online.
That's really great. they joined you to worked online simply because they believe in you. but there are people who will not believe you, criticised you and still wont join you to worked online but needed something from you.

That's really great. they joined you to worked online simply because they believe in you. but there are people who will not believe you, criticised you and still wont join you to worked online but needed something from you.
The trust you have gained from people will tell if you're going to believe what you're telling them or not.
It's really easy to convince the people that you have to build with.
The trust you have gained from people will tell if you're going to believe what you're telling them or not.
It's really easy to convince the people that you have to build with.

When you want to mention to someone that you are doing online jobs they will think of it as a scam, or they think it will never pay you for what you are doing.

Definetly it is not easy to earn online but if you are working hard and have talent in a specific field you will achieve what you want, it just needs hard work and patience.
making money online requires a lot of dedication and focus for you to be successful. You don't necessarily need to be collected for you to make money on the internet.

If you are lazy you do not need to bother yourself about making money online because he will not succeed. that is why I don't like to talk some people about making money online because they think it is a lazy man's job.

Yes, I think that procrastination would never lead to success. Making money online is pretty hard and this is something many folks cannot understand and being lazy would lead to doing less work.

Yes, I think that procrastination would never lead to success. Making money online is pretty hard and this is something many folks cannot understand and being lazy would lead to doing less work.
Anything you have to do must be done very quickly and you should try as much as possible to stop procrastinating.
When you procrastinate, then you are absolutely not ready to do business.

there was a Ponzi scheme called mmm that a lot of people participated in this part of the world sometime ago. So many people lost their money and that has created a stigma to a lot of people concerning online money making.
I knew about the ponzi scheme mmm. A lot of people were fooled by this ponzi scheme because it really paid at first, until it stopped paying all of a sudden and people lost a lot of money. Since then, a lot of people swore to never invest in ponzi schemes.

I knew about the ponzi scheme mmm. A lot of people were fooled by this ponzi scheme because it really paid at first, until it stopped paying all of a sudden and people lost a lot of money. Since then, a lot of people swore to never invest in ponzi schemes.
The most important ways to avoid falling victim of a Ponzi scheme is to always carry out diligence on any website that you want to invest on.
Failure to carry out research on any website could be detrimental.

Definitely, if you want to make money online you must be ready to put in a lot of work and consistency in order to succeed. It is not something you just relax and expect money to follow.

Definitely, if you want to make money online you must be ready to put in a lot of work and consistency in order to succeed. It is not something you just relax and expect money to follow.
It is highly necessary to put in so much effort if you're working online because most of the online earning platforms has task that are very rigorous to execute and if you're the lazy type , you can not really work on them.

Actually I do love to tell people that I am working online and even share my experiences about the various platforms I earned from but due to people comment I don't feel like anymore.

Actually I do love to tell people that I am working online and even share my experiences about the various platforms I earned from but due to people comment I don't feel like anymore.
Yes that is the fact, most of them wants proof before they join any online business forum, in other to capture there attention just show them your proof of payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back