What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Oh my, payment processor owner like Paypal? I wonder why that scamming payment processor has not been registered. Anyway, I think there should be a regulatory body in the internet to handle an international registrations of websites for businesses to curtail the scamming schemes.

Yes. Payment processor owners like that of Payza were caught in money laundering activities. Payza also known as "Alertpay" used to be a very famous payment processor that was used by many paid to click sites. It was founded in the year 2004 by Firoz Patel and his brother. The company was shutdown by the American authorities in the year 2013 and the payment processor ceased to exist. This also caused a lot of people to say good bye to their money who had their funds stored in payza.

Yes, you are right. They do not fear God. All they are interested in is to make money through such kind of ways. Unfortunately, they try to trap people and many people do fell for their schemes. This is why I have taken the decision to raise awareness against such scam sites.
The fear of God they say us the beginning of wisdom, scammers do not fear God Ll they want is your hard earned money and they always look for a way to brainwash you so that you can beleive their lies,

Have you come across an online money making games? 99% of them are scam. They will lure into playing their games and bombard you with series of ads, the worst scenario is that you will never get to reach the withdrawal threshold

A lot of scam investment platforms on the internet and people must be very careful of such. A lot of them are Ponzi schemes looking for who to scam.

The investment sites that are mostly scams these days her all high-yield investment program whereby they will offer you up to 300% investment returns on your investment. This kind of offer is actually too good to be true but a lot of people will still fall for this scam.

Hyips , Ponzis and the similar sites which promise abnormally high return of investment are scam investment sites. And the sites that show off that they are UK registered sites are also a scam..

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
Like you’ve said that most HYIP program and online cloud mining are scam, i think you can only know this after been there and been scammed too or you heard from someone and that’s the reason you should always ask about anything online you wanna do before investing to know if it’s scam or not

The most common of all the online investments sites or platforms that are scams which I believe we all know are the types under the HYIPs. Stay away from such

Like you’ve said that most HYIP program and online cloud mining are scam, i think you can only know this after been there and been scammed too or you heard from someone and that’s the reason you should always ask about anything online you wanna do before investing to know if it’s scam or not

Unfortunately, many people do not bother asking people before they invest in some website. Regardless if a website is a paid to click website or a HYIP site, a site that always ask you to deposit money to earn money in return has always a high risk of turning into a scam sooner or later.

Unfortunately, many people do not bother asking people before they invest in some website. Regardless if a website is a paid to click website or a HYIP site, a site that always ask you to deposit money to earn money in return has always a high risk of turning into a scam sooner or later.
Yea I totally agree with you

Ponzi will always remain chief advocate of all online scams around, together with cloud mining services where you need to deposit money before withdrawing your earnings.

The most common of all the online investments sites or platforms that are scams which I believe we all know are the types under the HYIPs. Stay away from such
This is a very known fact indeed. It is just that no matter how you keep shouting and harmmering on this for people not to get involved in them, they'll still fall victim most of the time

There are many scam websites online. In which the most popular as you have mentioned are hyip and cloud mining websites.
There are some other ways that those scammers collect money from people. You will see some paid to click that will promise 1 USD per click but they will request for deposit for you to withdraw from there website but they won't send you anything.

Investment scams usually involve getting you to put up money for a questionable investment – or one that doesn’t exist at all.
In most cases, you’ll lose some or all of your money. Here are some common investment scams
1. Advance fee scheme
In an advance fee scheme, the victim is persuaded to pay money upfront to take advantage of an offer promising significantly more in return.

2. Forex scam
The foreign exchange (forex) market is considered to be the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.

Ponzi will always remain chief advocate of all online scams around, together with cloud mining services where you need to deposit money before withdrawing your earnings.

The big problem is that these kind of ponzi schemes also take many forms to lure people into depositing money. I even remember a ponzi scheme disguised as a "game" to fool people into depositing their money. God knows when these schemes will come to an end!

It's hard and difficult to identify which online site are scam, but through your friends who have been one ( once) a victim may share there story with you if you ask. But some I know are: inksnation.com, infiniteearners.com, u.work.com.

To the best of my knowledge , most of the high yield investment method of earning and gambling ones are in most cases scams . I believe one should avoid them

We have many scam sites , and i can categorically says the get-bitco.in is a scam site and they lure people into their sites by promising you dogecoin for watching videos on their sites, and later leave your withdraw in pending.
A lot of scam investment platforms on the internet and people must be very careful of such. A lot of them are Ponzi schemes looking for who to scam.

Yeah, that's a shame to see such video ads site scamming people. That's why I'm not interested again doing PTC sites cos of too many scams. The scamming ones have covered the shadow of the legit ones.
There are so many online investment scam site but one which is very conversant that you must know is investing in anything that has to do with telegram they are all scam.

There are so many online investment scam site but one which is very conversant that you must know is investing in anything that has to do with telegram they are all scam.
Laughs, they are simply scam. Telegram.will soon be tagged as telescam, if they don't do something about their system bot being used for scam projects by fraudulent users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back