What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

There are a lot of scam sites especially those that promise a return of an extremely senseless percent in a very little time, one thing for such about some sites is you s a person atimes when you see such sites you get the feeling that this is not legit

Most airdrops and hyip sites often turn out to be scam, which is why it is important that one generally avoids any site promising high returns for low investment.

This days i just don't want to get involve sround scam sites, it annoys me a lot, after spending my time on a site at the end i got scammed.

Online scam Investment platforms are taking up newer and more sufisticated ways and means of getting their unsuspecting victims these days. We only just need to be very vigilant always

There are many online investment that are scam. I don't know wether you know about inksnation.com, at my side popularly known as pincoin. Many people fall for there scam and now the owner of the site is on the wanted list.

You should not even bothered to try any online investment because you will not be able to enjoy them as most of them are not reliable, invest in something you believe in such as treasury bill, government Bond is also good, digital asset can also be the best one if you love cryptocurrency.

You should not even bothered to try any online investment because you will not be able to enjoy them as most of them are not reliable, invest in something you believe in such as treasury bill, government Bond is also good, digital asset can also be the best one if you love cryptocurrency.
My usual question to friends who ask me about online investment is the guarantee. What will you do when the site suddenly vanished in the internet, how can you chase the schemer of your invested money? Investing offline can also be risky but online investment is, I think, the riskiest.

My usual question to friends who ask me about online investment is the guarantee. What will you do when the site suddenly vanished in the internet, how can you chase the schemer of your invested money? Investing offline can also be risky but online investment is, I think, the riskiest.
yes sir, about from cryptocurrency I do not invest in any other thing online because to me I just see it as a serious risk,most of the online investment platform do not even have a physical address which is one of the bad sign to observe.

The type of online investments platforms that are scams are the types and ones that will ask you to bring the thousands dollars to get a hundred thousand dollars in five days. Very laughable indeed

There are many online investment that are scam. I don't know wether you know about inksnation.com, at my side popularly known as pincoin. Many people fall for there scam and now the owner of the site is on the wanted list.
I warned some people about the inknation investment but they refused to listen till they got scammed. I had fallen for NNU in the past and they operated the same way, so I knew it was a scam from the beginning.

There are many online investment platforms that are scam and one you need to be careful because you may lose your money to Ponzi schemers.

Actually they are lots of them that are definitely scams but we don't know and we still fall for them in such situations . Most PTC sites are actually not paying you just suddenly see everything as adds.

Laughs, they are simply scam. Telegram.will soon be tagged as telescam, if they don't do something about their system bot being used for scam projects by fraudulent users.
There are so many online investment sites that has come one has to be careful when he or she is investing in such site or going into site investment.

There are so many online investment sites that has come one has to be careful when he or she is investing in such site or going into site investment.
Yes, we need to be careful when it comes to investment option online. I'm always afraid this days investing in an unregulated investment scheme.

People should not Invest their money on Ponzi schemes and HYIP programs because so many of them have ran away with people's money.

The commonly known type of online investments platforms that are s ams are ponzi schemes type of investment, All HYIPs type of investment and cloud mining type of Investment as well

The commonly known type of online investments platforms that are s ams are ponzi schemes type of investment, All HYIPs type of investment and cloud mining type of Investment as well
When the scheme looks to be too good to be true then get out of it otherwise too good to be true will always be not true. That happened many times here. The scammers come in different costumes, so to speak.He can be a movie producer, a teacher or even a religious pastor.

When the scheme looks to be too good to be true then get out of it otherwise too good to be true will always be not true. That happened many times here. The scammers come in different costumes, so to speak.He can be a movie producer, a teacher or even a religious pastor.
Most online investment sites that involve Ponzi scheme I always come this is because the play on the intelligence of their subscribers and circulate their money.

Before you invest your money on any website or platform. Make sure you know about the platform very well because there are many web that are all fake abs scams. You need to be careful so you don't loss your money. I have seen many scam website

So many websites has and not every website is scam but i have scammed they say invest in btc mining buy hashrats and be profitable but that is not true they gust scam you
Post automatically merged:

I have a far not seen any legit investment site, so I think it is best to avoid all of them and have peace of mind instead of thinking about getting legit ones. There are not any
Post automatically merged:

There are afew legit website first you must background research about the site before investing in the site if one or three bad reviews you must avoid the site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back