What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!

There are so many investments scam websites in recent time, it has even really becomes worst during this pandemic lockdown as there are so many people who are trying to earn legitimately online. For you to know a scam investment websites just look out for any red flag like huge and ridiculous return on investments within days of investment.

I have a far not seen any legit investment site, so I think it is best to avoid all of them and have peace of mind instead of thinking about getting legit ones. There are not any.

Most of the sites that offer mouth watering interest or high return on investment often turn out to be established for selfish purposes which makes it scam

Any investment site where there's invest to earn within a very short period of time is a scam. Don't fall for it its not possiblw to make money in double within a very short period of time
We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!

I don't really know about any online site that is a scam, I think any online site that pays well and have much people registrating on the site might end up been a scam

Any kind of online investments that ask you to bring two or more people for you to be able to earn from the program is a big time scam. It's all called ponzi and you should stay away because they will scam you.

Any kind of online investments that ask you to bring two or more people for you to be able to earn from the program is a big time scam. It's all called ponzi and you should stay away because they will scam you.

Interestingly, I even found one company that offered me "salary" for inviting or "referring" people to their business. It was an an online business or website rather it was a company that operated offline. They told their "employees" to buy products from them for money and sell them. Those products were not worth the money. Sadly, scams are everywhere these days.

Nowadays there is no sector of online business that's not prone to scam. One only needs to be careful and not fall for all the online promises. Greediness at times play a major factor why people are duped mostly.

Yes there so many online business that are scam but to identify them is very have and so you have to asked the Google or you will research about it also asked people about it to gett more opinion so that you will no your stand

Nowadays there is no sector of online business that's not prone to scam. One only needs to be careful and not fall for all the online promises. Greediness at times play a major factor why people are duped mostly.

Many people fell in the trap of that company and people started to complain in youtube comment section regarding that company. It is a very popular company, yet it is a scam. Being popular does not mean a business is legit. You really do not know the dark secrets of big businesses. When it comes to online world there are many scams. I personally believe that any site that demands you to invest money is very risky but not necessarily a scam.

Conversation what kind of online investment sites are scam. Well, we all know that majority of the HYIP sites are nothing but scam and fake, we have them plenty. Once you see an offer from any sites that gets to offer you ridiculous amount in a very short period of time, it is better to ignore

Any investment site that offers ROIs that is too good to believe I would advise you to always run from such sites. These investment sites are to many to mention and are always seeking to capitalize on your greed.

Knowing a scam investment scam is kind of easy I think, all they do is present you with a mouth watering offer that you won't be able to resist and in the end it will all end as scam.

So many online investments platforms are becoming scam for the easy targets out there. When they promise you of more than a hundred percent returns in profit they are obviously a scam site

It is common practice nowadays to see scam sites presenting over blotted profit and returns on investment if you invest with them. Those are so so unrealistic that you can easily sense it

Some faucet/ptc sites are scam infact 70% of the ptc site is scam. That's why you need to be careful with them and make researches to seek others opinion.

Apart from HYIP and cloud mining sites that are known to go scam, there is also PTC sites that ask you to upgrade your account so that you can earn more. Most of the time, you will pay money to upgrade your account but it ends up being a scam. You will not be earning more as they promised or they stop paying everyone.

Some faucet/ptc sites are scam infact 70% of the ptc site is scam. That's why you need to be careful with them and make researches to seek others opinion.
You are quite right, seventy percent or more of the faucet and ptc sites are indeed scam , a good example of the sites is taoofblock sites that pays you to watch video and gives dogecoin.

You are quite right, seventy percent or more of the faucet and ptc sites are indeed scam , a good example of the sites is taoofblock sites that pays you to watch video and gives dogecoin.
Yeah, that's a shame to see such video ads site scamming people. That's why I'm not interested again doing PTC sites cos of too many scams. The scamming ones have covered the shadow of the legit ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back