What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Another major scam that is out side here is money doubling scheme. This scheme tells people to bring a certain amount of money and they will double the Money for them in less than one hour. After sending the money you won't hear anything from them again

Another major scam that is out side here is money doubling scheme. This scheme tells people to bring a certain amount of money and they will double the Money for them in less than one hour. After sending the money you won't hear anything from them again
This reminds me of the site called Money Three. I was invited by an online friend to place my investment that within the day the investment can be times 3. But that will happen only when I would win the raffle. That is a silly investment that is clearly a scam.

Any online Investments that promises you up to 150% of your capital in a single month is most likely a scam and you should do well to stay away from them, although some pay also.

Well, one of the ways I do take notice of scam online investment sites is that they often promise too much. They could go as far as saying they could double your money under 24 hours, I have met a site like that in the past and I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me it's scam

I have seen some online tleg4 am airdrop and coin mining that are fake that is reason why i dont belief in those stuffs, I was scammed with both systems

Well, one of the ways I do take notice of scam online investment sites is that they often promise too much. They could go as far as saying they could double your money under 24 hours, I have met a site like that in the past and I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me it's scam
When the interest earnings is too high then more likely that is a scam. With an online site they can do anything with promises just to convince the investors. But as the saying goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. When payback time comes your investment may not be returned anymore.

Yeah, that's a shame to see such video ads site scamming people. That's why I'm not interested again doing PTC sites cos of too many scams. The scamming ones have covered the shadow of the legit ones.
Yeah so many online investment sites that has come you have to be very careful I know when to invest in them before investing you have to make good research.

All types of online investment platforms that are high yield investment programs are all scams no matter the format they come as. You should not go into any of these type of investments

Yeah so many online investment sites that has come you have to be very careful I know when to invest in them before investing you have to make good research.
Many of them.simply wants to ruin us and making us losing more funds. That's why we need to be wary of them and make researches just as you've suggested.

Other investment PLATFORM you need to avoid is Ponzi scheme. This scheme based on different PLATFORMs will tell you to bring some amount of money for doubling and in the long run they won't give you anything

Most survey sites, PTC sites are scam. Also investment that promises mouthwatering ROI's is a 21st century scam and you need to be cautious but it's obvious some people never learn from their mistakes or from others!

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
Most times, it is difficult being able to pick them out.
So many mining schemes online are scams.
It is necessary to know them so as to be able to avoid them.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
When you see any platform that offers to pay you large sum of money without you investing your time or energy just money,that's a sign of a scamming platform.

When you see any platform that offers to pay you large sum of money without you investing your time or energy just money,that's a sign of a scamming platform.
LoL just run as fast as possible, they are huge scam, they give out juicy offer just to attract persons to make the investment. There are so many of them out there but the painful part is that people still fall for them

The greatest scam are the ones we don't normally see or take cognisant of, banks deduct some littke amount of money without our knowledge and this amounts to a lot of money and we don't even know it!

We can convincingly say that all of the high risk investment programs today are all scams. Schemes that are promising you a hundred percent profits In your investment within a very short period of time are scams

LoL just run as fast as possible, they are huge scam, they give out juicy offer just to attract persons to make the investment. There are so many of them out there but the painful part is that people still fall for them
As at last week another platform was introduced and they performed similar HYIP task,I was tempted to do it because the offer was really juicy,but one must learn to avoid greed.

As at last week another platform was introduced and they performed similar HYIP task,I was tempted to do it because the offer was really juicy,but one must learn to avoid greed.
LoL, greed is a big part of our problem today why we face certain issues in life. Many people still would invest on it even if they are very much aware it would crash soon, they do not mind. They feel they can cash out quick before it crashes

LoL, greed is a big part of our problem today why we face certain issues in life. Many people still would invest on it even if they are very much aware it would crash soon, they do not mind. They feel they can cash out quick before it crashes
I have made up my mind to quit any Investment platform no matter how juicy or convincing they are especially this festival period we are about to enter.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back