What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Anything investment will always center on Interest to be accrued at the end of the investment tenure. Any of the online investment programs that tells you about unrealistic interest over a very short time is actually scam

I have made up my mind to quit any Investment platform no matter how juicy or convincing they are especially this festival period we are about to enter.
LoL it's not a bad decision though, since it is very hard for one to actually separate the fake from the real ones, it would be best to avoid all. Like they say, prevention is better than cure

Any investment site that promises exorbitant or outrageous rates on amounts invested are scam especially those that promise it within a short term frame; you have to run from such as possible.
Also those that don't have a verified means or don't break down their scheme explicitly. Anything that's not more than peer to peer donation. Leave them

I have never invest money online.and I don't think I will invest, many people are in to scaming,you might easily fall on there trap's at the cost of trying.

Kinds of online sites that are scammers are just too numerous in number. But I will avoid you guys to desist from those sites that promises you heaven and Earth. Most of those stores are something trying to dupe people.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!

There are a lot of sites that have been open lately and are becoming a scam ... generally hyip sites where you have to invest and you never know when the site will close.

There are a lot of sites that have been open lately and are becoming a scam ... generally hyip sites where you have to invest and you never know when the site will close.

A good way to check if a site is a hyip or not is to see it in the HYIP monitors. If the website is listed there, then it is a hyip and you should stay away from it.

There are a lot of scam online investments these days. One can hardly tell which one is legit or not, because of this i don't make investment online.

There are so many investments scam websites in recent time, it has even really becomes worst during this pandemic lockdown as there are so many people who are trying to earn legitimately online. For you to know a scam investment websites just look out for any red flag like huge and ridiculous return on investments within days of investment.

If the investment platform promises return on investment that is too good to be true, it is very likely that it is a ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme and hyip are scam investment.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
Most high yielding investment programs are known to be scam and fraudulent. There are other sites like the faucet and some PTC sites that are out to extort from members.

Most high yielding investment programs are known to be scam and fraudulent. There are other sites like the faucet and some PTC sites that are out to extort from members.

I am not sure why would anyone invest in a faucet site. I have never heard about faucet sites offering investment opportunities. However, there is one faucet site that offers such kind of opportunity and I think it is Ad-Doge. It is popular, but I consider it risky.

Well there are lots of them out there,they range from forex to cryptocurency investment that usually promise you very high returns on investment,i had an experience with one,about gold investment,and i lost a huge sum of money.

Since I haven't yet come across any legitimate investing sites, I believe it is best to stay away from them all and enjoy peace of mind rather than worrying about finding genuine ones.
They don't exist.

Some of the scam website which I see that people are making money and fail many times is the hyip its one of the business and investment which you must avoid they can turn to scam at anytime and its just not too good to force yourself to invest there

I will advice that you stay far away from hyip this type of program are the type we do classified as scam because they just don't last if it's been launched now before you know it's become scam

The one that I see which is scam is nothing but hyip this are some of the business investment which I see that can sip your money and run away.
If you invest in forex market you will see that the result of loss is as a result of personal carelessness but if you take your time and learn you will definately have success

About 60 percent of websites which provide online works are scams, before joining a website or online job, you can ask people about it or search it in google.

Any website that is promising to give you 50 to 60% of profit of any amount to invest within a short time like a week is probably a scam and you should stay away from all of them.

Most of the sites that offer mouth watering interest or high return on investment often turn out to be established for selfish purposes which makes it scam
That is very true,because ones there is a good return that is too good to be true,without the scheme coming up with a verifiable source of revenue,then one need to watch out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back