What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Online investment where you do not get to have direct contact with the admin is usually nothing but a scam. They always hide their identity so they shouldn't be traced after scamming people.

Actually, some website owners do indeed unveal their identity but still scam people. I remember investing in a HYIP where the owner of that HYIP revealed his identity, but in the end even he scammed people. When I checked his facebook profile, he deleted his account.

Actually, some website owners do indeed unveal their identity but still scam people. I remember investing in a HYIP where the owner of that HYIP revealed his identity, but in the end even he scammed people. When I checked his facebook profile, he deleted his account.
It could be a fake details he provided. It is more important to still research to come up with facts about the authenticity of any website though, not relying on identity of owner.

It could be a fake details he provided. It is more important to still research to come up with facts about the authenticity of any website though, not relying on identity of owner.

It might be possible that the owner of that HYIP was involved in identity theft. This is a very common way they use to gain trust of people. What quite strange is the fact that the name of his "company" was also registered in the UK by the name he used to advertise. The UK government should take strict action against these kind of people.

It might be possible that the owner of that HYIP was involved in identity theft. This is a very common way they use to gain trust of people. What quite strange is the fact that the name of his "company" was also registered in the UK by the name he used to advertise. The UK government should take strict action against these kind of people.
This is clearly identity theft and the admin must be a notorious scammer then, this won't happen if he was still a novice in the scamming game.

This is clearly identity theft and the admin must be a notorious scammer then, this won't happen if he was still a novice in the scamming game.

I even contacted their "company" using their email address that was shown on their website. They claimed that there are around seven "employees" in their "office". My heart broke when I saw that people were crying when they that HYIP became a scam. One guy was even saying, "Why are you doing like this! I am so poor!" on their facebook page and I really felt bad for him.

I NEVER refer people to such sites even though I have invested some money in these websites. I know I am risking my money but I need to risk my money to make money and this is a reality I am facing right now. Sometimes in life we need to take risks in order to gain something. Nevertheless, the paid to click website I have invested my money has been paying for almost one year now and it seems reliable as compared to other sites but still I would never recommend it to anyone.
There are so many investment sites that are scam but as an individual or an investor who want to go into online investment must make good investigation and have requisite knowledge on a particular site before he or she invest.

I agree that there are much scams associated with Hyips and cloud mining sites. I also believe that there are genuine ones amongst these platforms too. There are many scams in PTC sites too. You will be earning their little cents as a free member but as soon as you upgrade, you are scammed before you get to minimum withdrawal limit. That is my opinion.

I even contacted their "company" using their email address that was shown on their website. They claimed that there are around seven "employees" in their "office". My heart broke when I saw that people were crying when they that HYIP became a scam. One guy was even saying, "Why are you doing like this! I am so poor!" on their facebook page and I really felt bad for him.
The scammers usually do not think about the emotional stress their victims would go through, if they do, they would have reconsidered their decision to scam people of their hard earned money.

When the site is offering return on investment too good to be true, it is scam. For example, if you see a site that says you ca earn 100 percent in 100 days, that's scam

The scammers usually do not think about the emotional stress their victims would go through, if they do, they would have reconsidered their decision to scam people of their hard earned money.

Yes, you are right. They do not fear God. All they are interested in is to make money through such kind of ways. Unfortunately, they try to trap people and many people do fell for their schemes. This is why I have taken the decision to raise awareness against such scam sites.

There are so many online scam sites that are trending this days. Most expecially in my country (Nigeria), people are creating earning sites everyday to dupe people of their hard earn money. Scamming in my country is becoming a legal thing because even my government is not looking into it. Just today I got this link

Register on OYEE, complete the tasks to earn everyday. Easy withdrawal to your bank account.

any website that asks you to pay to be able to withdraw your money, any website that asks you to bring referrals to be able to withdraw and any website that have high promises

There are so many online scam sites that are trending this days. Most expecially in my country (Nigeria), people are creating earning sites everyday to dupe people of their hard earn money. Scamming in my country is becoming a legal thing because even my government is not looking into it. Just today I got this link

Register on OYEE, complete the tasks to earn everyday. Easy withdrawal to your bank account.
Is the site legit, or have you been able to receive any payments from them at all? It looks like some other ones that have scammed people of their hard earned money.

Well to me alot of them.exist best on my personal opinion even though I know what is scammed to me may be favourable to others and what is scammed to them is quite favourable to me so I can't mentioned those kind of site that are scammers but what I do really know is that alot of scamming site do exist.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
If you know you don't want to get scammed of your hard earned money, you should avoid any investment offering you more than 15% return per annum. They end up being scam.

Any investment sites that look too good to be true , particularly the hyip and ponzi sites that return abnormally high profits after very short duration are a definite scam sites and one should try his best to stay away from those sites and not fall into trap.

90 per-cent of online investment is a scam and as a result it is not advisable for you to invest in any sites that promise to pay you anything when you invest your money because they are likely to last for a long time,if you invest in any sites online you will regret it m

Some scammers do not give a damn about keeping their identities safe because they just see it as part of the process to scam. They only have their accounts filled with those who have reported him scam severally.

Some scammers do not give a damn about keeping their identities safe because they just see it as part of the process to scam. They only have their accounts filled with those who have reported him scam severally.

Exactly. There have been many scammers who do not care if their information regarding their identity gets leaked. In the past there have been many payment processors whoose owners were caught scamming people and money laundering. Their identities were known by many people. However, most scammers would definitely want to keep their identity secret.

Exactly. There have been many scammers who do not care if their information regarding their identity gets leaked. In the past there have been many payment processors whoose owners were caught scamming people and money laundering. Their identities were known by many people. However, most scammers would definitely want to keep their identity secret.
Oh my, payment processor owner like Paypal? I wonder why that scamming payment processor has not been registered. Anyway, I think there should be a regulatory body in the internet to handle an international registrations of websites for businesses to curtail the scamming schemes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back