What's new

Do government bonds make a good investment?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I gave this kind of investment a lot of attention because, compared to a straightforward bank investment, these bonds from my nation give a really nice profit margin. As a result, many people chose to seize this chance. But I haven't done it yet since, in my opinion, the biggest drawback is that I can't be certain that I will receive my profit because things aren't solid financially right now and they might easily withdraw my money at any time. Additionally, they will deduct that from the profit and charge 100% tax, or 15% of the total.

It can be a good investment at certain market times, for example when the equity situation is very uncertain or when you have enough capital, but bonds rarely exceed the inflation of the country where the bond is issued and you also have to look very carefully. on the quality of the debt of said country before investing, the debt of each country has a rating according to different audits, you should look at that before investing in a bond.

You don't get good returns from government bonds compared to other assets, including corporate bonds, but government bonds are also risk free assets, thus making it a good choice for those who want to invest but do not want to take any risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back