What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Any site which I've not generated payment proof on, i don't recommend to people i know or people i met online. I love to earn and those i refer too, to earn money with their time invested on the site.

They will tell you to invest some money with them and that they will pay you 200% within few days, some of them will even promise to pay you 500% within 3 hours that's how to know that they are scammers, do not listen to them.

Most of the online investment are scam. They will tell you to put a sum amount of money and you will get 2 to 3 times of the money you put. While some will make you to watch short clip videos to get paid and after watching the will tell you to pay money first, such sites are scam.

I will advise you not to do any kind of online investment because they are not trusted and there is a possibility of them running away with your money,if you cannot invest in cryptocurrency then go for any offline investment like treasury bill or government Bond.

A lot of this online investment sites turn out to be a scam that's is why one must make adequate research and do a thorough check before you put your money into it.

I think there is a strategy to these hyip sites, they pay for a short while and then stop, I've been recently added to another group again recently and it's been paying for about a month now but might soon crash.
We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!

I NEVER refer people to such sites even though I have invested some money in these websites. I know I am risking my money but I need to risk my money to make money and this is a reality I am facing right now. Sometimes in life we need to take risks in order to gain something. Nevertheless, the paid to click website I have invested my money has been paying for almost one year now and it seems reliable as compared to other sites but still I would never recommend it to anyone.
That is alright then. One thing about sites like this is that they always pay their old members, but only scam the new members who have no experience.

That is alright then. One thing about sites like this is that they always pay their old members, but only scam the new members who have no experience.

The website I have joined is also paying new members as of now and it has been one year since they are paying. However, the problem is that there are many HYIPs also who remain active for three or even four years. However, a time comes when they suddenly become a scam, even after working properly for three years. In this way, just because a site is paying for one year, this does not mean that it will remain legit.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
We have been through a lot in life and I have seen the good, bad and worst, 98% of ponzi and HYIP programmes are mostly scam, they just come online to scam and steals peoples money.

We have been through a lot in life and I have seen the good, bad and worst, 98% of ponzi and HYIP programmes are mostly scam, they just come online to scam and steals peoples money.

The sad part is that once they steal your money, you cannot do anything. Law enforcement do not take any action against these HYIP owners and they escape with all the money so easily. It is like robbing a bank and getting away with it easily. I really wish someone could do something against these HYIP owners and they should be prosecuted in the court for the crimes and fraud they commit.

The website I have joined is also paying new members as of now and it has been one year since they are paying. However, the problem is that there are many HYIPs also who remain active for three or even four years. However, a time comes when they suddenly become a scam, even after working properly for three years. In this way, just because a site is paying for one year, this does not mean that it will remain legit.
That's true. What site is it you are talking about. Won't you consider a review thread about it to let more of us here know how the website works?

Yeah, that's a shame to see such video ads site scamming people. That's why I'm not interested again doing PTC sites cos of too many scams. The scamming ones have covered the shadow of the legit ones.
Very true, before you get to a legit one, you might have gone across so many scam sites. Mostly the paid to watch sites. Majority of them are scam, you end up doing thr required task but get notting in return.

Over time and ages now and for more years to come, everyone knows that one of such platforms and sores to avoid as an investment platform is HYIPs high yield investment platforms. Just stay off that platform

Most of the online business or investment platform that are not real will be posting of you making something really good from their platform sometimes the amount of money they will say you are going to make is something you may not be able to resist.

Over time and ages now and for more years to come, everyone knows that one of such platforms and sores to avoid as an investment platform is HYIPs high yield investment platforms. Just stay off that platform
A lot has been said and more warnings will still be made concerning this HYIP platforms. It's just that people still get to fall for these scams in spite of these warnings everyday

There are a lot of scam websites parading themselves looking for who to scam. Many of this sites firstly, try to make themselves look legit and end up running away.

Very true, before you get to a legit one, you might have gone across so many scam sites. Mostly the paid to watch sites. Majority of them are scam, you end up doing thr required task but get notting in return.
They're simply scam, i don't see anything that will attract me to this sites anytime soon. I rather focus here, and promote Bizdustry. Then have enough time to take care of my business.

Online investment where you do not get to have direct contact with the admin is usually nothing but a scam. They always hide their identity so they shouldn't be traced after scamming people.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back