What's new

Sitting down in the workplace?

Well, receiving break period is related to sitting down or standing up for a long time. I was trying to connect both of these things. This is why both of them are connected. I attended a training session in a company where they never discussed about break timings. However, later I realised that the employees working in that company used to sit for a whooping 10 hours and they were allowed to stand, sit, or do whatever they want for merely 30 minutes, as they were granted a 30 minute break.

It's completely wrong for any kind of company to force their employees to sit down for that long period of time in 10 hours. No human being should be treated that way for any reason whatsoever because they are being employed to work. I don't think I am going to be willing to keep on working for that kind of company when they are giving me that kind of inhuman working condition to stick to.

It's completely wrong for any kind of company to force their employees to sit down for that long period of time in 10 hours. No human being should be treated that way for any reason whatsoever because they are being employed to work. I don't think I am going to be willing to keep on working for that kind of company when they are giving me that kind of inhuman working condition to stick to.

Unfortunately, this does happen in many places. This is particularly true in cases where people work for telemarketing companies. They have to sit down and they may not be allowed to do anything else. They may also impose heavy fines. I have read reviews of many such kind of companies and employees often complained about them.

Unfortunately, this does happen in many places. This is particularly true in cases where people work for telemarketing companies. They have to sit down and they may not be allowed to do anything else. They may also impose heavy fines. I have read reviews of many such kind of companies and employees often complained about them.

It is very unfortunate that people don't have much alternative when it comes to the jobs that is available for them to do in their different location. This is the reason why some of them will have to endure working on this kind of job conditions because otherwise, I don't see any reason why someone is going to accept working in this kind of company.

It is very unfortunate that people don't have much alternative when it comes to the jobs that is available for them to do in their different location. This is the reason why some of them will have to endure working on this kind of job conditions because otherwise, I don't see any reason why someone is going to accept working in this kind of company.

Yes, there are many people who have to opt for a certain kind of job. This may also involve working for a company that may require you to sit for a long time. Many people do realise that sitting for long hours is not good for health, but they may not have any other option. many people travel to a different place and they have to work a job that may not be good for their health.

Yes, there are many people who have to opt for a certain kind of job. This may also involve working for a company that may require you to sit for a long time. Many people do realise that sitting for long hours is not good for health, but they may not have any other option. many people travel to a different place and they have to work a job that may not be good for their health.

Seriously I don't even know how far we are going to blame the government for not creating more job opportunities or even single individuals for not being considerate enough with what they demand from their employees because if things were the way they're supposed to be, no one is going to expect a worker to suffer through all this kind of hoops.

I've never accepted any work which is going to worsen my health condition. I don't have any underlying health conditions which may be aggravated by some condition but it doesn't make me to accept any job which will be detrimental to my health.

Seriously I don't even know how far we are going to blame the government for not creating more job opportunities or even single individuals for not being considerate enough with what they demand from their employees because if things were the way they're supposed to be, no one is going to expect a worker to suffer through all this kind of hoops.

Definitely, the government of certain countries are to be blamed for quite obvious reasons. The governmental officials are corrupt in many cases and they are doing nothing for the people. We are talking about employees not being able to sit or stand for certain time. However, the problem is quite broader than that. There are many companies that do not even allow employees to move on their own, let alone sit or stand whenever they want. The government needs to do a lot in order to create laws pertaining to employee rights.

Definitely, the government of certain countries are to be blamed for quite obvious reasons. The governmental officials are corrupt in many cases and they are doing nothing for the people. We are talking about employees not being able to sit or stand for certain time. However, the problem is quite broader than that. There are many companies that do not even allow employees to move on their own, let alone sit or stand whenever they want. The government needs to do a lot in order to create laws pertaining to employee rights.

When the government do the things they are supposed to do right when it comes to creating more job opportunities, their citizens will have so many jobs options. Most of them will avoid working for private companies and that's going to make those private companies to offer better work conditions for the one's they manage to get come work for them.

When the government do the things they are supposed to do right when it comes to creating more job opportunities, their citizens will have so many jobs options. Most of them will avoid working for private companies and that's going to make those private companies to offer better work conditions for the one's they manage to get come work for them.

There are many people who simply hate to sit for long periods because they realise the bad effects of sitting for a long time period. Unfortunately, they have no other option because there is already a scarcity of jobs. So, they have to sacrifice their health for money.

There are many people who simply hate to sit for long periods because they realise the bad effects of sitting for a long time period. Unfortunately, they have no other option because there is already a scarcity of jobs. So, they have to sacrifice their health for money.

When you sacrifice your health for money, the only thing that's going to happen later is still going to be that you're going to use the same money to go for medical treatment. You will be lucky if you still have enough money to take care of the health problem that you have caused yourself.

They should be blamed for as long as it's possible. If they did the right thing since they have been in power, this problem will not be existing. Workers won't have to face the many inhuman and harsh work conditions they experience.

When you sacrifice your health for money, the only thing that's going to happen later is still going to be that you're going to use the same money to go for medical treatment. You will be lucky if you still have enough money to take care of the health problem that you have caused yourself.
They should be blamed for as long as it's possible. If they did the right thing since they have been in power, this problem will not be existing. Workers won't have to face the many inhuman and harsh work conditions they experience.

I can understand the viewpoints offered by both of you and this is why I think that there should be a system that may facilitate employees. I think that in many countries, many businesses have to offer flexibility and they must relax rules and regulations regarding workers in this regards. This is important because they may need to consider the health of workers, as this is quite important. Sitting for too long does cause health issues and this has been proved by many studies.

I can understand the viewpoints offered by both of you and this is why I think that there should be a system that may facilitate employees. I think that in many countries, many businesses have to offer flexibility and they must relax rules and regulations regarding workers in this regards. This is important because they may need to consider the health of workers, as this is quite important. Sitting for too long does cause health issues and this has been proved by many studies.

Sitting down for too long all day have many health issues it can cause the person. Some of those health issues are; weak legs and gut, weight gain, tight hip and bad back, risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes risks, anxiety and depression.

Sitting down for too long all day have many health issues it can cause the person. Some of those health issues are; weak legs and gut, weight gain, tight hip and bad back, risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes risks, anxiety and depression.

I work as a freelancer and this means that I have to spend a lots of time sitting and working. I have no other option. This is also the case with many other people as well. This may lead to many health issues that may prove to be horrible. I wonder if there is any solution to this problem or not.

I work as a freelancer and this means that I have to spend a lots of time sitting and working. I have no other option. This is also the case with many other people as well. This may lead to many health issues that may prove to be horrible. I wonder if there is any solution to this problem or not.

If you're sitting down too much because of how you're working online as a freelancer, there's a remedy for you which is working out. Create a time in your schedule which you're going to use to exercise.

If you're sitting down too much because of how you're working online as a freelancer, there's a remedy for you which is working out. Create a time in your schedule which you're going to use to exercise.

Even though my work doesn't confine me to sit down for a long period of hours, I still try as much as possible to work on my free period to see how possible it is that I'm going to be exercising frequently. I know it's one of the best ways that you can be able to use to make yourself to keep fit so that your health is always going to be in a good condition.

Well, I work for long hours. The best remedy for this problem is the fact that I have, indeed, created a schedule. There was a time when I used to handle workload all at the same time. However, now I complete my work during different time period in a day and this is quite helpful.

Well, I work for long hours. The best remedy for this problem is the fact that I have, indeed, created a schedule. There was a time when I used to handle workload all at the same time. However, now I complete my work during different time period in a day and this is quite helpful.

You're working online as a freelancer. This shouldn't be a problem to you because as a freelancer, you can choose how to work and plan your schedule in a way it's not going to be a hitch on your health.

You're working online as a freelancer. This shouldn't be a problem to you because as a freelancer, you can choose how to work and plan your schedule in a way it's not going to be a hitch on your health.

Well, this is what I have been doing now. I work for a specific time period. Studies say that you have to move every 30 minutes and avoid sitting for straight 30 minutes. Since I have a tech neck, I need to take breaks regularly and this is what I recommend other people to do. You can also take breaks 15 minutes as well in case if you suffer from tech neck.

Well, this is what I have been doing now. I work for a specific time period. Studies say that you have to move every 30 minutes and avoid sitting for straight 30 minutes. Since I have a tech neck, I need to take breaks regularly and this is what I recommend other people to do. You can also take breaks 15 minutes as well in case if you suffer from tech neck.

The most important thing is for you to find a way to condition yourself to manage the way you are sitting down whenever you are working because it is something that is going to have an effect on you depending on how you are doing it. Constantly sitting for too long is very detrimental to your health generally which is why it is not encouraged by any medical professional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back