Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hygiene is one of the most important aspects of human life. We need to maintain hygiene so that we could live a healthier an happier lives. So, do you believe that your work place is hygienic? What steps could be taken to make your workplace hygienic?

Our company have cleaners who clean the company's premises and offices every morning before the business of the day starts. I would say we are being very good on hygiene. There is hand sanitizer on each desk of every staff.

Our company have cleaners who clean the company's premises and offices every morning before the business of the day starts. I would say we are being very good on hygiene. There is hand sanitizer on each desk of every staff.

I think that it is a good idea to hire cleaners. This is because this would help maintain the hygienic standards and this would also allow people to get an opportunity to work as cleaners. So, both the things could be achieved.

I think that it is a good idea to hire cleaners. This is because this would help maintain the hygienic standards and this would also allow people to get an opportunity to work as cleaners. So, both the things could be achieved.
Yes, it's good to hire cleaners for this kind of job. A staff might clean his working space like his desk and chair but sweeping, cleaning the floor and cleaning the rest room shouldn't be the work of an employee.

Yes, it's good to hire cleaners for this kind of job. A staff might clean his working space like his desk and chair but sweeping, cleaning the floor and cleaning the rest room shouldn't be the work of an employee.

The number of cleaners you may need to hire may depend a lot on how huge your workplace is. In many cases, you may need to hire more than one cleaner. This will also make sure that your workplace remains hygienic for a long time.

The number of cleaners you may need to hire may depend a lot on how huge your workplace is. In many cases, you may need to hire more than one cleaner. This will also make sure that your workplace remains hygienic for a long time.
Yes, it's how a business is run. Hiring of professional staffs and ordinary staffs like cleaners is dependent on the size of the business. This is to prevent over staffing which will increase a business cost of production.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to hire those who are going to be cleaning or sweeping my business premises because it is not what I see as an expenses to take on my business right now. This is something my workers can actually be able to do for themselves and they can actually make money from selling the poops of the chickens they are taking care of. They even asked me not to hire anyone for the job.

This is very important for me, because if my workplace is hygienic, it is much easier for me to work, so I always try to disinfect everything with alcohol and then wipe with a damp cloth for a good smell

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back