Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
In many places employees are not responsible for cleaning the workplace. It may be the job of a cleaner. Having said that, in a very few cases, employees might be forced to do that, so have you ever experienced this thing as well?

Well, this has not happened to me, but as a part of my responsibility, I frequently cleaned my workstation in the company I worked. I was not forced, it was voluntary work.

Yes absolutely, I used to work in a Gymboree and we had to clean it on the start and the end of the day morning and evening, but we were a good team so we always did that quick and well so we can go home faster. I don't think we hated doing so since we also got paid for those hours so how this saying goes as long as you get paid who cares? :D..
Some people really hate cleaning and I thought I'm also this kind of a guy but for some reason I didn't hate it but enjoyed it which surprised me..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back