What's new

Sitting down in the workplace?

The most important thing is for you to find a way to condition yourself to manage the way you are sitting down whenever you are working because it is something that is going to have an effect on you depending on how you are doing it. Constantly sitting for too long is very detrimental to your health generally which is why it is not encouraged by any medical professional.

I think that sitting down for long period is also bad for your pelvic floor as well. This is because you overburden your pelvic floor too much and this is something that I have noticed myself. I work for long hours and I sit for long hours. Pelvic issues could cause a lots of problems.

Well, this is what I have been doing now. I work for a specific time period. Studies say that you have to move every 30 minutes and avoid sitting for straight 30 minutes. Since I have a tech neck, I need to take breaks regularly and this is what I recommend other people to do. You can also take breaks 15 minutes as well in case if you suffer from tech neck.

This is very good. You've found a way to make it healthy for you to work because you need a good health to enjoy what you've worked for. If after making money from working but fall sick, you will not enjoy the money.

This is very good. You've found a way to make it healthy for you to work because you need a good health to enjoy what you've worked for. If after making money from working but fall sick, you will not enjoy the money.

Yes, this is true as when a person becomes sick, he cannot enjoy the life. This is because living an unhealthy life is of no use, even if you have a lots of money. A person should avoid getting sick and he must focus on his health along with making money. Both of them are quite important.

Yes, this is true as when a person becomes sick, he cannot enjoy the life. This is because living an unhealthy life is of no use, even if you have a lots of money. A person should avoid getting sick and he must focus on his health along with making money. Both of them are quite important.

99% of companies will only come and ask after you once when you're sick with your job on the line. If you fail to recover and come in back to work before it's too late, they will employ another person for your position. They all will never care to remember it's it's from working for them that got you sick.

99% of companies will only come and ask after you once when you're sick with your job on the line. If you fail to recover and come in back to work before it's too late, they will employ another person for your position. They all will never care to remember it's it's from working for them that got you sick.

Well, I was talking about enjoying life in a general manner. When you become unhealthy, many things will go wrong in your life. You will not be able to enjoy life and you will not be able to work. When you will not be able to work, then you may not have enough money. When you do not have enough money, you will suffer from financial problems. So, it is all connected.

I think that sitting down for long period is also bad for your pelvic floor as well. This is because you overburden your pelvic floor too much and this is something that I have noticed myself. I work for long hours and I sit for long hours. Pelvic issues could cause a lots of problems.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's my tail bone which I believe it's the same thing that you're talking about. I have been in a situation where I sat for too long on a hard chair and when I got up, I started feeling a sharp pain that caused me a very serious discomfort.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's my tail bone which I believe it's the same thing that you're talking about. I have been in a situation where I sat for too long on a hard chair and when I got up, I started feeling a sharp pain that caused me a very serious discomfort.

The lower pelvic region involves your tailbone and hip bone as well. This also includes your loins and the lower region as well. When you sit for a long time, this area gets affected in a really bad manner. This may become weaker if too much pressure is applied in there.

The lower pelvic region involves your tailbone and hip bone as well. This also includes your loins and the lower region as well. When you sit for a long time, this area gets affected in a really bad manner. This may become weaker if too much pressure is applied in there.

Don't mind me when it comes to human anatomy and biology, I never paid attention to it when I was in school. The tail bone is the only part that I was very familiar with because I was shocked the day I learnt we have tails and the tail bone 😂. It's always the part that gets bruised whenever you sit for too long.

Don't mind me when it comes to human anatomy and biology, I never paid attention to it when I was in school. The tail bone is the only part that I was very familiar with because I was shocked the day I learnt we have tails and the tail bone 😂. It's always the part that gets bruised whenever you sit for too long.

The tailbone is also call coccyx bone. This is the hip area and it also involves the whole region where the hip bone is located. There are many people who put a lots of pressure on that area. I think that when people are required to sit for a long time, they should at least sit in the right manner in order to put less pressure. Despite all this, sitting is still quite bad for your health.

The tailbone is also call coccyx bone. This is the hip area and it also involves the whole region where the hip bone is located. There are many people who put a lots of pressure on that area. I think that when people are required to sit for a long time, they should at least sit in the right manner in order to put less pressure. Despite all this, sitting is still quite bad for your health.

You're still making use of high biological words that I don't understand which I've already told you that I lacked in that aspect of education when I was still in school. I don't seem to understand the whole thing as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that I know is where that is being painful for me whenever I sit down for too long.

You're still making use of high biological words that I don't understand which I've already told you that I lacked in that aspect of education when I was still in school. I don't seem to understand the whole thing as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that I know is where that is being painful for me whenever I sit down for too long.

In simple words, I could say that we feel pain in our lower part of the body when we sit for long hours and this is a very common thing for many people to experience this. This is why many people usually start feeling pain during their young age as well. I suffer from tech neck, which is very uncomfortable.

In simple words, I could say that we feel pain in our lower part of the body when we sit for long hours and this is a very common thing for many people to experience this. This is why many people usually start feeling pain during their young age as well. I suffer from tech neck, which is very uncomfortable.

Whenever you are the kind of person that is very careful about your health, you will always make sure that the way you position yourself when it comes to how you work is always going to be something that will encourage your being healthy. This is because it is never going to be in your best interest to become handicapped as a result of trying to over do what you're doing at work.

Whenever you are the kind of person that is very careful about your health, you will always make sure that the way you position yourself when it comes to how you work is always going to be something that will encourage your being healthy. This is because it is never going to be in your best interest to become handicapped as a result of trying to over do what you're doing at work.

There are many people who tend to be addicted to work. I personally think that being addicted to work is a good thing. This is because you realise the importance of your job and working hard is one of your top priorities. However, being a workaholic at an extreme level could be very bad. This is something people must understand, especially if their jobs require them to sit for long hours.

Well, I was talking about enjoying life in a general manner. When you become unhealthy, many things will go wrong in your life. You will not be able to enjoy life and you will not be able to work. When you will not be able to work, then you may not have enough money. When you do not have enough money, you will suffer from financial problems. So, it is all connected.

Yes, it's why working healthy is necessary for any staff. Take everything into consideration whenever you're negotiating about working conditions. If it's the kind of working condition which isn't healthy, say no to the job and save yourself and your health.

I work as Security Officer for a security firm, and I’m contracted out to a government office.

As an officer, we’re expected to stand all day and we’re not allowed so sit down. We have to stay standing at ease.

Standing for long periods of time has been proven to cause physical and mental strain, thus making your performance worse than if you were allowed so sit in a chair.

Obviously there are some jobs like construction or fitness that it is simply not possible, but where it is possible - should it not be allowed?
I used to work in a gymboree and I had to stand/walk there all over the area, it sometimes annoyed me but since it was a job with shifts and short ones it wasn't that terrible.
aLso the fact that I could also walked made it much more comfy I mean who rejects a good sport? 😂
I really liked the job eventually and that part didn't bother me personally.

Yes, it's why working healthy is necessary for any staff. Take everything into consideration whenever you're negotiating about working conditions. If it's the kind of working condition which isn't healthy, say no to the job and save yourself and your health.

Yes, however, there are still many people who may have very limited options when it comes to working in such kind of conditions where they have to sacrifice their health, as I mentioned earlier. Many people may never sacrifice their health at all. However, some people do it, as they may not have many options. They may not be able to switch jobs.

Yes, however, there are still many people who may have very limited options when it comes to working in such kind of conditions where they have to sacrifice their health, as I mentioned earlier. Many people may never sacrifice their health at all. However, some people do it, as they may not have many options. They may not be able to switch jobs.

I don't need to look at what many people would do if they found themselves in this kind of working condition, I know what I would do and it's not going to be risking my long term health for a few more dollars which wouldn't be enough to treat me.

I don't need to look at what many people would do if they found themselves in this kind of working condition, I know what I would do and it's not going to be risking my long term health for a few more dollars which wouldn't be enough to treat me.

It is good to hear that you would not compromise. You may have many kinds of options and this may be good for you. unfortunately, not many people may have this luxury and I think that this is understandable. People go through a lots of bad times and they have to manage things. This is why they choose a job that may require them to sit for long periods.

Any work that is gonna decide a standard and constant posture will make me uneasy. Standing all day is not for me and also sitting all day is a little considerable but not too much of it.

Anyways though I just found out that anything I do always, my biological system will adjust and adapt to it. Am just the stubborn one.

Well, my job does not permit me to sit down often, I work at a wholesale shopping mall as a sales supervisor, so I have to be on the move from time to time to ensure the smooth flow of operation during work hours

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back