Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I work as Security Officer for a security firm, and I’m contracted out to a government office.

As an officer, we’re expected to stand all day and we’re not allowed so sit down. We have to stay standing at ease.

Standing for long periods of time has been proven to cause physical and mental strain, thus making your performance worse than if you were allowed so sit in a chair.

Obviously there are some jobs like construction or fitness that it is simply not possible, but where it is possible - should it not be allowed?

For something that is proven that it can be bad for you and can cause physical and mental strain, I would think legally you should be able to sit down when you feel the need to but I do not think that is something that is in place which is why so many businesses end up not allowing it as there is nothing against it.

I myself feel that if you need to sit after you have been standing for a while, you should be able to if the job you are doing makes it possible.

For something that is proven that it can be bad for you and can cause physical and mental strain, I would think legally you should be able to sit down when you feel the need to but I do not think that is something that is in place which is why so many businesses end up not allowing it as there is nothing against it.

I myself feel that if you need to sit after you have been standing for a while, you should be able to if the job you are doing makes it possible.

I am a freelancer, and I have to work a lot. There is no way I could work without sitting too much. The best thing I could do is take breaks in between and take rest in order to avoid strain. Sitting for long hours is not only bad for your body, but it is obviously bad for mental well-being as well.

You job is similar to mine, I work as a supervisor in a security company, and I have to move from beet to beet to check on my operatives to make sure that everything is in order and there is no issue of any sort

Personally I will not be interested in taking up any kind of security job that is going to have me standing all day because I know that no matter the amount of money that I'm being paid, it is not going to be enough to take care of the health challenges I'm going to pass through.

I feel if the opportunity presents itself for you to sit, take advantage of it because no amount of money is worth endangering your health to risks of long term illness. Not everyone has the strength for this, even if you do, always find time to relax.

I need to sit when I work for the most part. I am always sitting down when I work, as I have only ever had jobs working in an office or from home. If it's a job that requires standing, I could handle it, but would get tired pretty fast.

Too much sitting is a problem but so is standing if you are not moving. I think something like this should allow you to sit every 30 minutes for at least 2 or 3 minutes so you are not completely stationary. Sitting jobs should be the inverse.

Personally I will not be interested in taking up any kind of security job that is going to have me standing all day because I know that no matter the amount of money that I'm being paid, it is not going to be enough to take care of the health challenges I'm going to pass through.

Some research has suggested that jobs that require you to sit for the whole day might be really bad for you. I have been working as an independent freelancer and I have to sit for the whole day. I can experience the side effects quite clearly. So, a job that requires you to stand may not be that bad after all until or unless you tend to stand for the whole day without taking rest at all.

Standing all work day is pretty bad for your health it's also bad for your posture you can exspierence shoulder as well as back pain sitting for a long period of time is also very bad for your health and mental health

Too much of anything is bad for your health. Nobody can prevent you from sitting and resting once in a while if you have a job that requires standing all the time as it is against human rights.

Some research has suggested that jobs that require you to sit for the whole day might be really bad for you. I have been working as an independent freelancer and I have to sit for the whole day. I can experience the side effects quite clearly. So, a job that requires you to stand may not be that bad after all until or unless you tend to stand for the whole day without taking rest at all.

I believe that the same thing also applies to jobs that you are supposed to stand throughout the whole day as well. I believe that when it comes to jobs you are supposed to have the liberty to choose when you stand and when you are to sit down because of the impact such is going to have on your health.

I believe that the same thing also applies to jobs that you are supposed to stand throughout the whole day as well. I believe that when it comes to jobs you are supposed to have the liberty to choose when you stand and when you are to sit down because of the impact such is going to have on your health.

There are many people who are working as guards. They have the option to sit or stand, depending on what they want to do. The health of those guards do not get compromised that easily and they remain healthy as long as their financial conditions are good.

There are many people who are working as guards. They have the option to sit or stand, depending on what they want to do. The health of those guards do not get compromised that easily and they remain healthy as long as their financial conditions are good.

The payment for any job someone is doing is actually the consideration why the person is doing the job and once the payment is not something that is good, a lot of people will not put themselves through the stress of doing such kind of job they are doing.

The payment for any job someone is doing is actually the consideration why the person is doing the job and once the payment is not something that is good, a lot of people will not put themselves through the stress of doing such kind of job they are doing.

Well, majority of the guards do not get a really high amount of salary. However, they still manage to make some money. People who work in offices are the ones who make huge sum of cash each month. They have a white-collar job that pays much. However, they also face problems related to health, which is usually caused by sitting too much. However, this is not the only reason why they suffer from poor health. They also face work pressure and this is why they also suffer from health problems as well.

Well, majority of the guards do not get a really high amount of salary. However, they still manage to make some money. People who work in offices are the ones who make huge sum of cash each month. They have a white-collar job that pays much. However, they also face problems related to health, which is usually caused by sitting too much. However, this is not the only reason why they suffer from poor health. They also face work pressure and this is why they also suffer from health problems as well.

It's why I feel very bad whenever I see anyone who treats those working as security guards very bad without knowing what they pass through everyday on their job and still not get paid well enough.

Too much of anything is bad for your health. Nobody can prevent you from sitting and resting once in a while if you have a job that requires standing all the time as it is against human rights.
Yeah, imagine standing all day. I don't understand why they can't take a break here and there; it's not that crazy that they need to stand all day. Also, in case of an emergency, they can be very tired and won't be able to do their job properly because their legs will be in pain.

It's why I feel very bad whenever I see anyone who treats those working as security guards very bad without knowing what they pass through everyday on their job and still not get paid well enough.

Most of them are retired people who might have served in the law enforcement. They tend to receive pension from the government. However, they do not get paid a really high amount of money by the government in here. That's a reality.

Most of them are retired people who might have served in the law enforcement. They tend to receive pension from the government. However, they do not get paid a really high amount of money by the government in here. That's a reality.

This is the reason why I always encourage people to try as much as possible to work hard and always have a business that they set up for themselves because it is always going to give them better chances to take care of themselves when they get old.

It's important to follow the specific rules and guidelines established by your employer. But it is also essential for employers to provide a safe and comfortable work environment for their employees. This includes breaks and accommodations for physical comfort.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back