What's new

What is your opinion about your co-workers in your workplace?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Once we get a job usually we aren't working solo and we are surrounded with people whose called "co-workers" there's no person who wouldn't want to have a good company next to his desk or someone to talk to to pass the time. It can be truly harsh to be surrounded with people you do not belong with so my question is what is your opinion on your co-workers? And how happy are you once the company is indeed pleasuring?

These days I work from home, so I do not have co-workers, however, in the past when I was working in a company I had coworkers. I never have had any issues with co-workers as I always avoid an kind of confrontation by disagreeing with them. I also did not mix up with them.

When I worked at a call center those few times in the past, I had some fun co-workers. I remember one man specifically. He sat in a cubicle next to me and was named Geoffrey or something. He was Australian I think too, so it was fun to talk to him. There was another guy who never stopped talking and he sat across from me. He was alright, but his constant talking bugged me. So I tried to keep to reading when we had no calls going haha.

But for the most part, most of the people I worked with were kind and didn't bother me much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back