What's new

Which day does your workplace resume in the new year?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
There are some workplaces that doesn't actually close for the year. They are open 24/7/365 because of the nature of their job. For example, hospitals never close. For those who doesn't work in the health sector, which day does your workplace resume work in the new year?

Since I am self employed and do freelance work, I work whenever I want. I usually am already hard at work at the start of the new year anyway. To me it's just another day. Though this year I did kind of take the day off and relaxed.

In our country, we do not follow Gregory's calendar, therefore, January 1st is a normal working day. We celebrate New Year somewhere in the April. The first day of the New year is a public holiday, however the second day of the New Year is a working day, unless it is weekend. We have just one holiday for New Year. Interestingly, these are many communities in the country that have their own New Year.

As work differs from others and so do the resumption day varies. This year my work place resumed on the 3rd of January. And it is probably cool for me that way. I was craving for some activities based known to me. 😉😏😏

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back