What's new

Sitting down in the workplace?

You can judge that when your interview is being conducted. I once encountered a really ill-mannered person once. He was talking to me as if I owe something to him. Having said that, a person could be judged when you meet them for the first time.

There is a possibility you are going to find out from how the person treated you when you are being interviewed but there is also a chance that the business owner might not even be among the ones who are interviewing those who are about to be employed to work for the business.

There is a possibility you are going to find out from how the person treated you when you are being interviewed but there is also a chance that the business owner might not even be among the ones who are interviewing those who are about to be employed to work for the business.

Well, this may the case in some business organisations, especially big business organisations. In such kind of organisations interviewers are not bosses. However, when it comes to small businesses, you may be interviewed by the boss. So, I was talking about small businesses.

Well, this may the case in some business organisations, especially big business organisations. In such kind of organisations interviewers are not bosses. However, when it comes to small businesses, you may be interviewed by the boss. So, I was talking about small businesses.

If you are talking about this kind of thing happening in a small business then there is no argument there. This is because most small businesses are handled and managed by their owner. Even when it comes to recruitment of a new staff who is going to work for them.

If you are talking about this kind of thing happening in a small business then there is no argument there. This is because most small businesses are handled and managed by their owner. Even when it comes to recruitment of a new staff who is going to work for them.

Well, whether you work in a big organisation or whether you work in a small company, you may have to deal with problems like sitting for incredibly long hours. I myself sit for long hours in order to work online and make money. This can be really hard thing to do.

Well, whether you work in a big organisation or whether you work in a small company, you may have to deal with problems like sitting for incredibly long hours. I myself sit for long hours in order to work online and make money. This can be really hard thing to do.

It just shouldn't be forced on what someone is supposed to do. One's job description will determine how best to stay and do the job. If seating down helps you do the job better, it's how the worker should put himself or herself.

It just shouldn't be forced on what someone is supposed to do. One's job description will determine how best to stay and do the job. If seating down helps you do the job better, it's how the worker should put himself or herself.

Unfortunately, many companies and bosses do not care about that. In many places, health of employees is considered very important and it is emphasised in those places. They are quite different kinds of companies who follow a set of standards set by certain governmental organisations.

Unfortunately, many companies and bosses do not care about that. In many places, health of employees is considered very important and it is emphasised in those places. They are quite different kinds of companies who follow a set of standards set by certain governmental organisations.

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to find out the conditions of working in any company that I am going to be involved with because I will not suffer myself in a way that is going to be very technical for my health and leave me so devastated over a short period of time.

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to find out the conditions of working in any company that I am going to be involved with because I will not suffer myself in a way that is going to be very technical for my health and leave me so devastated over a short period of time.

The main issue here is that many companies actually try to hide the nature of job. I have noticed this and experienced this myself. I once contacted a company for a job. They never explained the exact reason why they are hiring me and this seemed quite weird to me.

The main issue here is that many companies actually try to hide the nature of job. I have noticed this and experienced this myself. I once contacted a company for a job. They never explained the exact reason why they are hiring me and this seemed quite weird to me.

There is a way your interview is going to be carried out and you can be able to find out everything that you need to know about your job description so that you are well aware that it is something that you would be able to carry out before your employment is officially complete.

I understand the job description of security personnel and just how important it is that the job should remain like that. At the same time it should be illegal to make somebody to stand for long hours. The solution to this is that the work time should be split into small hours like 4 to 5 shifts a day. This is so that the personel do not become exhausted .

There is a way your interview is going to be carried out and you can be able to find out everything that you need to know about your job description so that you are well aware that it is something that you would be able to carry out before your employment is officially complete.

I think that confidence is one of the main aspects of interview. You must need to be confident and this will allow you to interact with the interviewer in the best manner. Majority of the people lack confidence when it comes to getting a job and they become nervous.

I think that confidence is one of the main aspects of interview. You must need to be confident and this will allow you to interact with the interviewer in the best manner. Majority of the people lack confidence when it comes to getting a job and they become nervous.

I was thinking if there is a possibility of conducting an interview for those who are going to be involved in security post duties in a way that they will conduct the whole interview process standing up to make sure that they are capable of being able to do the job which require they stand up mostly on the job?

I was thinking if there is a possibility of conducting an interview for those who are going to be involved in security post duties in a way that they will conduct the whole interview process standing up to make sure that they are capable of being able to do the job which require they stand up mostly on the job?

Not only interview, but many other activities should also be conducted while standing up. Studies have shown that when people opt for a job that requires them to sit for the most of their time, they tend to age faster. Sitting for a long time is very bad for health.

My thought is that security guards should be allowed to walk around, rather than being forced to stand in one place. In high school biology class, we were taught that the action of the lower shin muscles contracting and moving is what returns the blood from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head. If you don't walk and are forced to stand for hours without moving your shins, that is what is causing the negative health effects.

My suggestion is to ask your employer if you can walk around a bit near your post (or do so when your employer isn't watching). You may also want to give your employer this article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...he CCOHS report,which leads to varicose veins.

National Institutes of Health said:
Additionally, the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) (2014) has reported that working in a standing posture on a regular basis can cause sore feet, swelling of the legs, varicose veins, general muscular fatigue, and low back pain, stiffness in the neck and shoulders, and other health problems. According to the CCOHS report, prolonged standing effectively reduces the blood supply to the muscles resulting in the acceleration of the onset of fatigue and causes pain in the muscles of the legs, back and neck, as well as pooling of blood in the legs and feet which leads to varicose veins.

This is consistent with that fact from biology class. Not moving the shin muscles leads to poor blood circulation, whether standing or sitting.

My thought is that security guards should be allowed to walk around, rather than being forced to stand in one place. In high school biology class, we were taught that the action of the lower shin muscles contracting and moving is what returns the blood from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head. If you don't walk and are forced to stand for hours without moving your shins, that is what is causing the negative health effects.

My suggestion is to ask your employer if you can walk around a bit near your post (or do so when your employer isn't watching). You may also want to give your employer this article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...he CCOHS report,which leads to varicose veins.

This is consistent with that fact from biology class. Not moving the shin muscles leads to poor blood circulation, whether standing or sitting.

I completely agree with the suggestion or assessments that have to do with allowing security guards to be free when it comes to walking about when they are on duty. This is because it is something that is going to help their body system to be regulated and in a good shape so that they are not going to even start developing poster problem from standing in a spot for too long.

I completely agree with the suggestion or assessments that have to do with allowing security guards to be free when it comes to walking about when they are on duty. This is because it is something that is going to help their body system to be regulated and in a good shape so that they are not going to even start developing poster problem from standing in a spot for too long.
I agree with this, but it brings me to another thought: don't people want security guards to respond to situations quickly? They will not be able to do so if they are fatigued, and biologically, walking actually burns less energy than prolonged standing. Just a thought.

At my church security personnel freely walk about the building to check on everyone there and make sure they can respond to safety problems. That may not be what @AlexanderM's job is about, but it is something to think about for the security business.

I agree with this, but it brings me to another thought: don't people want security guards to respond to situations quickly? They will not be able to do so if they are fatigued, and biologically, walking actually burns less energy than prolonged standing. Just a thought.

At my church security personnel freely walk about the building to check on everyone there and make sure they can respond to safety problems. That may not be what @AlexanderM's job is about, but it is something to think about for the security business.

I believe that's the reason why even before anyone is hired to work as a security guard in that department, they are put through rigorous exercises which they are expected to have a certain pass mark before they will be hired. Also, they are expected to make a particular weight, otherwise they are getting disqualified immediately.

I believe that's the reason why even before anyone is hired to work as a security guard in that department, they are put through rigorous exercises which they are expected to have a certain pass mark before they will be hired. Also, they are expected to make a particular weight, otherwise they are getting disqualified immediately.

Most of the security guards in our city are former officers and soldiers of law enforcement departments. They usually sit a lot but they also stand up as they have the choice to do so. However, most of the employees who hold white collar positions have to sit and work.

I won't take any job which won't allow me the liberty of choosing when I would like to stand up, sit down or walk about. Working is not slavery which should consign me in a particular posture till the day's work is over.

I won't take any job which won't allow me the liberty of choosing when I would like to stand up, sit down or walk about. Working is not slavery which should consign me in a particular posture till the day's work is over.

There are many jobs where you do have the freedom to stand and sit whenever you want. Any company that does not allow that does not deserve to hire people in the first place. I work from home and I never tend to face such issues. I can even lay whenever I want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back