What's new

Sitting down in the workplace?

I work as Security Officer for a security firm, and I’m contracted out to a government office.

As an officer, we’re expected to stand all day and we’re not allowed so sit down. We have to stay standing at ease.

Standing for long periods of time has been proven to cause physical and mental strain, thus making your performance worse than if you were allowed so sit in a chair.

Obviously there are some jobs like construction or fitness that it is simply not possible, but where it is possible - should it not be allowed?
It should be allowed if it is possible. There are times when it is very helpful so that you can see for yourself everything that is happening in your workplace. You know that no one can do your work better than you..

It is just the opposite for me. I sit all day long, working on my computer. Sitting too much is as bad as standing too much. Therefore, recently I have invested in an ergonomic desk which allows me to change my position frequently. I think liberty should be given to the people to sit down even in jobs where you are required to stand for extended period of time.

I think liberty should be given to the people to sit down even in jobs where you are required to stand for extended period of time.

This is something that I equally agree to because it is going to afford those people the opportunity for them to be able to manage their posture whenever they are working in a way that it is not going to become a problem for their health on the long run.

There is a really huge population of people in here who are still working, despite the fact that they have become really old. The main issue is inflation and a lack of money making opportunities in certain countries. This means that poverty leads many people to work, even after they get old.

It's just Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵 which is the largest and the most populated city on earth. They face the same challenges where most countries that are suffering from overpopulation are passing through but they have still managed to get by.

It's just Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵 which is the largest and the most populated city on earth. They face the same challenges where most countries that are suffering from overpopulation are passing through but they have still managed to get by.

Do you mean that older people in Japan keep working, even when they reach an old age? I am not sure about Japan, but in here, we can find many such older people who have a really harder time finding work. They end up setting up fruit stalls or become rickshaw drivers.

Most of them are retired people who might have served in the law enforcement. They tend to receive pension from the government. However, they do not get paid a really high amount of money by the government in here. That's a reality.
In my country, a lot of old people need to even ask for food because they can't afford simple things like that. I wish things would be different. I try to help them donate food, etc., but it's not enough.

I feel if the opportunity presents itself for you to sit, take advantage of it because no amount of money is worth endangering your health to risks of long term illness. Not everyone has the strength for this, even if you do, always find time to relax.

This is exactly how it should be with any kind of job someone is doing because they need to consider someone's health whenever they are requesting whether you sit down long enough or stand up long enough all in the name of doing your job.

In my country, a lot of old people need to even ask for food because they can't afford simple things like that. I wish things would be different. I try to help them donate food, etc., but it's not enough.

Well, inflation has become a really huge problem in many countries, especially less developed countries. There are a few countries with less inflation because they implemented and created the right kind of policies that benefited the people. So, the government could play a vital role when it comes to eliminating inflation.

Well, inflation has become a really huge problem in many countries, especially less developed countries. There are a few countries with less inflation because they implemented and created the right kind of policies that benefited the people. So, the government could play a vital role when it comes to eliminating inflation.

The very bad side is that most of this government in all these developing countries don't really care about what is going on with their citizens because most of them are very selfish and greedy. They will be always looking for ways to embezzle public funds.

The very bad side is that most of this government in all these developing countries don't really care about what is going on with their citizens because most of them are very selfish and greedy. They will be always looking for ways to embezzle public funds.

According to some news, there are many people who are looking forward to moving to a different country. If there are a lack of opportunities in a country, then they would have a harder time finding job in the country. So, many people usually try their luck in a different country.

According to some news, there are many people who are looking forward to moving to a different country. If there are a lack of opportunities in a country, then they would have a harder time finding job in the country. So, many people usually try their luck in a different country.

I believe that there are some countries that you can easily find job but the main problem is that after you must have moved to this country, you will find it very difficult to settle in so that you can be able to process the job that you want to do.

I believe that there are some countries that you can easily find job but the main problem is that after you must have moved to this country, you will find it very difficult to settle in so that you can be able to process the job that you want to do.

Well, there is a scarcity of certain kinds of jobs in many countries and this is the main reasons why many people migrate to other countries. According to a recent news, many people have tried to find jobs in many other countries and the demand of creation of passports has increased in here.

This is a situation that needs to be corrected by a lot of people because you need to work in a way that you set up something for yourself which enhances your self sufficiency so you cannot depend on people.

Well, I think that the government should support them. However, in order to do that, the government itself should have funds. I must say that the taxation system of a country should be regulated and they must use those funds in order to create more job opportunities.

Well, there is a scarcity of certain kinds of jobs in many countries and this is the main reasons why many people migrate to other countries. According to a recent news, many people have tried to find jobs in many other countries and the demand of creation of passports has increased in here.

On the part of scarcity of job and unemployment in some part of the country, I believe that another major reason why most people decide to move to other countries is for them to get a better-paying job compared to what they are being offered in their country.

On the part of scarcity of job and unemployment in some part of the country, I believe that another major reason why most people decide to move to other countries is for them to get a better-paying job compared to what they are being offered in their country.

Well, apart from getting a high-paying job, they may move to a different country because the fact remains that they may need to improve the status of their life and lifestyle could be completely different in a different country.

Well, apart from getting a high-paying job, they may move to a different country because the fact remains that they may need to improve the status of their life and lifestyle could be completely different in a different country.

On the other hand I know a lot of people who don't have the privilege of traveling to another country for them to secure a better-paying job which is going to leave them being stuck with a job where their bosses are usually abusing them.

On the other hand I know a lot of people who don't have the privilege of traveling to another country for them to secure a better-paying job which is going to leave them being stuck with a job where their bosses are usually abusing them.

Well, there have been many cases of employees and workers being abused. This is why I always ask people to make sure that they apply for a job where the boss is really good and co-operative. This is a very basic thing. Many illegal immigrants usually travel to many countries and such kind of people are usually exploited by many employers because they already know that illegal immigrants would work for a low rate, no matter what.

Well, there have been many cases of employees and workers being abused. This is why I always ask people to make sure that they apply for a job where the boss is really good and co-operative. This is a very basic thing. Many illegal immigrants usually travel to many countries and such kind of people are usually exploited by many employers because they already know that illegal immigrants would work for a low rate, no matter what.

Unfortunately, there is no way it is going to be possible for you to know if the boss you are going to be working for in your new job will be someone that is really good and cooperative unless you have already started the job and start experiencing the person physically.

Unfortunately, there is no way it is going to be possible for you to know if the boss you are going to be working for in your new job will be someone that is really good and cooperative unless you have already started the job and start experiencing the person physically.

You can judge that when your interview is being conducted. I once encountered a really ill-mannered person once. He was talking to me as if I owe something to him. Having said that, a person could be judged when you meet them for the first time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back