What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

I think self employed would always be the best. You are not limited to getting a specific amount every month, you are your own boss which means whatever you do and when you choose to do it, is something you can always be comfortable with. There would be time for your personal life as well.
If the company when I'm working for actually paying me very well then I will always feel after working for them for a very long time before I will pull out and started my own business.

If the company when I'm working for actually paying me very well then I will always feel after working for them for a very long time before I will pull out and started my own business.
That's true, to be self employed you need funds and to be able to get these funds, one great way would be to work under someone, besides getting funds, you are also gaining experience as well that would help you in better management of your business.

Everyone wants to be self employed, but the main problem is no one can actually become one. Not everyone can survive with the earning, and obliged to join under a company which pays considerably better.
I believe that the payment that someone gets from working in a company is one of the most deciding factor on whether he or she will keep on working in the company or going out to start his own business.

If you are self employed, that means you are your own boss, and you won't receive order from anyone , you make your own money and you goto work when you feel like going,

Any self employed individuals making waves in a business usually has a history of being at one point in time or the other an employee in one or more companies over the years. Before you become self employed, it's often best adviced to serve as an employee in order to gain experience so as to be able to manage a business as a self employed individual.

Based on my experience, I can say that it is very difficult to generate stable income by being self employed. However, you might be easily able to earn your livelihood by working in a company. Bur working in a company has limited income opportunity.

Based on my experience, I can say that it is very difficult to generate stable income by being self employed. However, you might be easily able to earn your livelihood by working in a company. Bur working in a company has limited income opportunity.
So based on your write-up if you are given two option to choose between a business and working for a company you will obviously choose to work for a private business company ? Wow that is really nice of you.

Been self employed is absolutely the best but we shouldn't forget that there are some companies that will pay you heavily than self employment. The pay will determine the one that I will choose.

Self employed is very good, nobody controls your time and your income, I have always wanted to own my own business for me to plan myself and succeed, there is much joy when you're succeeding as a self employed business individual

To be honest with you, self employ is not easy but I think it is better than working for someone else and building someone else dream, I will never work 9 to 5 job in my life

Self employed is the best and better option anyone can ever made because these will guaranty your financial independence and also free from being control on the issue of freedom.

I am very much a beginner right now and I do not have so much experience under my belt to say that I am going to start my own business . This is why I believe that it is going to be ideal for me to be able to join a company where I am going to learn from other people before gradually starting my own business .

For a beginner working and earning money as a salary earner is the best ,so that you will be able to save up money to fund your business , but having your own business to control is,the best .

On a personal perspective I am somebody that usually prefers to have a side job while also having a source of income that is giving me a salary every month. This is why I am always going to prefer having a job.

Though it depends but sometimes there are some self employed because that is more better to be working under a company because the amount of income you make is not quarter to what you will make under a company.

The bitter truth in the world is that not everybody has the passion of becoming a business man or woman , some will be better off at working under an organisation as a salary earner.

Both being self employed and working in a large company are all good, but most people prefer being self employed because they can express there though than in a company where you cannot.

Personally I feel that been self employed is actually more intriguing and you would always strive to work hard because you know that you are actually your own boss and the amount of work you put would determine how fast your business would grow and how much you earn.

When you are working in a company there are always people to help and support you, to give a hand in almost every issue. And in a company you can take days off, sick days and get paid for them as if you were working. Working under a company is indefinitely less stressing and more relaxed, since a man who is self employed doesn't has Co-workers and he is completely by himself depending on himself. So I think that it's better to work under a company I would rather do that instead of being a self employed, it is also less risky.

When you are working in a company there are always people to help and support you, to give a hand in almost every issue. And in a company you can take days off, sick days and get paid for them as if you were working. Working under a company is indefinitely less stressing and more relaxed, since a man who is self employed doesn't has Co-workers and he is completely by himself depending on himself. So I think that it's better to work under a company I would rather do that instead of being a self employed, it is also less risky.
That's is not totally true, you might be working in a company where every one has a tasks they hope to finish at the end of the day, no one would want to leave theirs to come assist you with yours. Take for instance you have a teaching job in a school, would another teacher leave his students or lecture time to come and assist you to teach when they are supposed to be in their own classes attending to their students.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back