What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Self employment will be a good idea to me, I don't like the idea of working under someone, but it depends on your preference though, but for me I'll chose to be self employed.

you are your own boss which means whatever you do and when you choose to do it, is something you can always be comfortable with. There would be time for your personal life as well.

I actually prefer being self employed to working at company for many reasons. If you're self employed, it's not a new thing that you would be your boss and work at your own sphere time. You would have time to do other things if you're self employed. But if you're working for company, you're not going to have freedom like you would when being self employed.

Although working for yourself has advantages in terms of time flexibility and earning money at your own pace, doing so requires extensive planning and funding, which is why the majority of people need a job to pay their bills.

You might want to work for yourself, but it's not always simple because it takes a lot of effort, perseverance, and commitment. Employment is sometimes a simple choice.

If I need money to start a business, I can look for employment; however, if I am successful in raising the necessary funds, I can resign from my current position and launch my own company.

If I need money to start a business, I can look for employment; however, if I am successful in raising the necessary funds, I can resign from my current position and launch my own company.
Thats exactly what I did , I knew the money hip have is not enough to start my business and that's the reason why i am working in an organisation for now to get money in boosting my business while I have a worker working for me also .

I believe it is influenced by your personality. Working for a firm, in my opinion, is great for someone like myself who is semi-introverted. I did receive a steady paycheck, and I also learned from my job. Because of his extroverted attitude, my brother would benefit more from owning a firm. But if I had my way, working for yourself would be preferable since you'd have more freedom.

Self employment will be a good idea to me, I don't like the idea of working under someone, but it depends on your preference though, but for me I'll chose to be self employed.

I think that many people would like to be self-employed and work for themselves. However, not all the people have this mindset at all. They believe that only high-paying jobs could make you rich.

I think that many people would like to be self-employed and work for themselves. However, not all the people have this mindset at all. They believe that only high-paying jobs could make you rich.
That's true, if you have what it takes you can decide to be self employed, having something to fall back to will really help you in this kinds of situations this very important.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
It is not easy at all especially when you are new, or you have no idea how to effectively manage your time and other resources. It can even be more stressful if you have to manage the activities of your workers.

It is not easy at all especially when you are new, or you have no idea how to effectively manage your time and other resources. It can even be more stressful if you have to manage the activities of your workers.
That's true, if you don't have the experience I think it will be very hard for you to earn money, but if you can endure all the challenges and also do the needful you'll definitely succeed.

Unless you have additional taxable sources of income, you don't need to do anything because PAYE taxes are paid automatically by employees. When you work for yourself, however, you are entirely responsible for paying the appropriate amount of tax.

That's true, if you have what it takes you can decide to be self employed, having something to fall back to will really help you in this kinds of situations this very important.

i do not plan to get a job at all. This is because now I am addicted to work for myself. Even though I work really hard, but working in any kind of organisation is now much harder for me.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I can't imagine working as self employed it's hard and if anything goes wrong it's all your fallout it's all in your hands and the ammount you get paid is very diffriend every month plus it's stressful and I don't want to be stressed all the time

I always believed that being self-employed was ideal. You are not restricted to receiving a set sum each month because you are your own boss. This means that whatever you decide to do and whenever you decide to do it, you can always feel comfortable with it. Additionally, there would be time for your private

i do not plan to get a job at all. This is because now I am addicted to work for myself. Even though I work really hard, but working in any kind of organisation is now much harder for me.
That's true, but what if you have the chance to work for the government will you like to take that? For me I don't think that's a good, I'd rather look for something that will fetch me a good amount of money than to work for the government.

That's true, but what if you have the chance to work for the government will you like to take that? For me I don't think that's a good, I'd rather look for something that will fetch me a good amount of money than to work for the government.
I have people most especially teachers working for the government and they also have their business which they go to after their working hours , so i prefer doing the two IfI have the opportunity.

Business is undoubtedly preferable to employment, but you should work for at least two to three years before starting your own business in order to gain international exposure, develop your people skills, understand how large corporations operate, expand your network, and most importantly, amass enough money to support yourself while you are busy developing your venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back