What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

I will choose self employment over working in a company because when you are self employed you get to set your own rules and regulations without any restrictions and you also get to manage your business the way you want it

For me I would go for employment in a company. I prefer being employed for the time being because I find employment to be more advantageous than self employment.
For instance when you fell Sick you can be treated by the company's card or insurance cover and still be paid for the Sick off days. Unlike on the self employment whereby you have to pay for your medical treatment fees and go unpaid for all the days that you could be sickling.

Honestly I prefer working for someone rather than being self-employed. And I know how that sounds. The big reason why, is because you're going to be taxed twice as a self employed worker. Due to being self-employed, you will be taxed twice, one as a regular employed person would, but you also have self-employment tax, which is on top of the other tax you have to pay.

So, you're technically being taxed twice if you think about it. If you can work for an employer, you'll only be taxed the once, but being self employed gives me more freedom to do what I want as well. So in a way it can kinda pay off.

Establishing a private organisation is the best because it comes with some sort of conveniences. So many business organisation nowadays are not worth the stress if you have to compare it with what you are earning.

I am going to pay for that I should be working in a company especially as I am still early in my career. This is going to give me the much-needed experience and at the same time liquidity to start my own business one day.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I think self employed is much better than working for a company, when you work with a company it means that you are working for someone else's dreams, being self employed means being independent.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
I have never liked to work under someone. I have always wanted to be self-employed like what I am now. Being self-employed is hard because it may take time for your business to grow but it is the best

Working as a self employed has a lot of advantages because of the freedom that comes with it. Apart from the Financial gain from it, You can easily dictate how you intend to spend your time.

I always say that there are not hard and fast rules and no one should try to force his or her perspective down each other's throats when it comes to issues of self employment and doing a job. All are okay. You just have to know who you are and choose whether self employment or job is best for you. For me, self employment is best for me

It is true that everyone likes to be self employed as no one is comfortable takin g orders from someone else, however, it is really difficult to become self employed as you are required to be highly skilled

If I can earn my own money i don't care about working on any company, my main reason for working online is just to earn money an also to be financially independent.

I prefer self employed. People say it's risky but my dear it's worth the risk. Try all you can to be self employed. Having your own business opens you up to working and succeeding for yourself. whereas, working a company means that you're supporting another man's dreams.

I prefer self employed. People say it's risky but my dear it's worth the risk. Try all you can to be self employed. Having your own business opens you up to working and succeeding for yourself. whereas, working a company means that you're supporting another man's dreams.
Well I don't think being self-employed is risky, I also like the idea of working alone, it will help you to be financially independent it will also help you in making your own money,you don't have to depend on anyone for money.

Being self-emplopyed is actually very risky. When you work in a company, you will be entitled to benefits such as insurance coverage, retirement funds, pensions, etc. However, you don't have access to these things when you are self employed.

Theres joy in being your own boss , having your own business , spending the profit alone , but most ofnthe time when you are working under an organisation, you wont be free and you might be getting peanut as salary .

Being self-emplopyed is actually very risky. When you work in a company, you will be entitled to benefits such as insurance coverage, retirement funds, pensions, etc. However, you don't have access to these things when you are self employed.
That's true,but I'm very sure if you have the necessary skills,you can be able to do it on your own, you don't have to work under someone but just like you said it is very risky.

That's true,but I'm very sure if you have the necessary skills,you can be able to do it on your own, you don't have to work under someone but just like you said it is very risky.
Trust me, it will be difficult to earn enough money to pay your bills and also in the mean time save for retirement and also build your pension funds. Self employed means you also have limited income

Trust me, it will be difficult to earn enough money to pay your bills and also in the mean time save for retirement and also build your pension funds. Self employed means you also have limited income

That is what a lot of people don't know about being self employed. You are going to face big time challenges as regards funding what you do. Sometimes, I feel depressed as a result of the challenges that I experience in my line of business too.

That is what a lot of people don't know about being self employed. You are going to face big time challenges as regards funding what you do. Sometimes, I feel depressed as a result of the challenges that I experience in my line of business too.

The simple truth is that managing a business is not easy and if you're not the person that planned very well on the strategies and your management tactics, you will always be making mistakes and that is most likely going to cost you your business. The same thing is also applicable to those that are working for another person's business establishment, you're going to be taking a lot of things that you're not even supposed to be talking in the first place.

The simple truth is that managing a business is not easy and if you're not the person that planned very well on the strategies and your management tactics, you will always be making mistakes and that is most likely going to cost you your business. The same thing is also applicable to those that are working for another person's business establishment, you're going to be taking a lot of things that you're not even supposed to be talking in the first place.

Well, whether you are working in a company or if you are working as an independent worker, you must understand the importance of the company you work for . You must prove to be a beneficial asset for the company and this is how the value of an asset increases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back