Self- employed vs working in a company

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.

Even as an employed person, you have to pay taxes. But, your employer pulls those out for you and makes their own contribution to the tax pool, so to speak. As a self-employed person, you have to handle your taxes, as in setting that money aside and paying quarterly taxes. As for me I prefer self-employed, below are the 10 Best Reasons Being Self-Employed is Better Than Being an Employee
1. You’re your own boss.
2. You earn more money
3. You spend less
4. You enjoy variety
5. No co-worker drama
6. Sick day? A ok
7. Your work area is truly yours
8. New equipment when you want and need it
9. No uniform
10. You set your own schedule

I think self employed would always be the best. You are not limited to getting a specific amount every month, you are your own boss which means whatever you do and when you choose to do it, is something you can always be comfortable with. There would be time for your personal life as well.

It would be advantageous to work as a self employed as it gives time freedom and making money in your own pace but that requires much planning and funding which is why majority get a job to raise funds.

I would like to be self-employed because I just consider that as one of the best for people and anyone who is self-employed is always independent and there is a possibility of good business success if you are really serious about your business.

I would like to be self-employed because I just consider that as one of the best for people and anyone who is self-employed is always independent and there is a possibility of good business success if you are really serious about your business.
Everyone wants to be self employed, but the main problem is no one can actually become one. Not everyone can survive with the earning, and obliged to join under a company which pays considerably better.

I think it depends on your personality. For a semi introvert like me working for a company is best as per my experience. I did have a regular income and I learn from the job too. My brother has an outgoing personality and having a business is better for him. But if I will have my way it is better to be self-employed so you have more freedom.

Everyone wants to be self employed, but the main problem is no one can actually become one. Not everyone can survive with the earning, and obliged to join under a company which pays considerably better.
those people that cannot become self-employed do not actually know what they want because they cannot pursue their dream and achieve it but those that are so passionate about it will always try to achieve their dream and they will surely get what they want.

One of the thing that comes with being self employed is the time and pace it would give to you.You will move your business at your own pace and you will have that time freedom to take out learning and improve your business in terms of courses and further studies in line with the business.

Both of them are good, but I prefer self employed to own my company where will i become my own boss and also control my company, instead of working for somebody.

They are both good it depends on the salary you are being offered by the company and the conditions of the job while self employed also depends on the types of business and the resources you put together to establish it which goes a long way in determining your profits.

It's no debate it's better to be self employed than working for someone else, but there are phases some working for a company now might be doing it to fund their business ideas

It's no debate it's better to be self-employed than working for someone else, but there are phases some working for a company now might be doing it to fund their business ideas
Being self-employed is always the better option. I think being self-employed takes a lot of work and dedication. I think that is why people prefer working for companies also to get experience.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Although getting self employed and getting an employment in a company are both not easy in my country why because money to establish and also securing a job is not easy too.

Being self-employed is always the better option. I think being self-employed takes a lot of work and dedication. I think that is why people prefer working for companies also to get experience.
No doubt, being self employed means successfully running a business which isn't usually easy to do as lots of businesses fold up after beginning

Ok maybe that is the reason some people say that there are some people that were born to be leaders and some people that were born to be followers,but even with this I still believe that anyone that is determined to have a business will surely have it.

Working in a company and being self employed are both good. But being self employed is simply the best. When you're self employed, you are building wealth that will last you for years

I can consider those two depending on my arrangement, if I need money to start up a business , I can go for employment and if I raise the required money I can resign and start my own business , that is how I can make the decision.

You might want to be self employed, but that's not very easy because self employment requires a lot of hard work, patience and dedication. Employment can be an easy option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back