What's new

How are you working to keep your small business cyber secure?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Maybe not all business lovers, but those who already have a large audience should expand brand recognition, so they start to maintain online pages and create websites, so if you have one, how do you protect yourself from potential cyber attacks?

Maybe not all business lovers, but those who already have a large audience should expand brand recognition, so they start to maintain online pages and create websites, so if you have one, how do you protect yourself from potential cyber attacks?

Cyber security could be important. However, I think that when it comes to cyber security, the bigger or larger business organisations are at a greater risk as they are often targeted by cyber criminals. However, this does not mean that small businesses are secure. The more competitors you have, the higher the risk of cyber security might be there.

What I have done in order to make sure that my business is secure against any kind of threat is to try and have everything about my business legally and officially registered. This is so that there wouldn't be any issue of copyright tomorrow.

When it comes to the online space where I promote and advertise my business, I make sure that every of my account are fortified with two-factor authentification in order to prevent any kind of cyber hack of my business accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back