What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

I would love to be self-employed because it will give me time to focus more on my personal development and not be pressurized to work by anybody. Being self-employed gives you more time to explore your business world and create room for development in a business. Working in a company sometime you give you pleasure and limits your intentions.

Though I am self employed and i am also working in a company right now in order to strengthen my business future so that I can stand alone , getting self employed is the best .

Becoming self ployed is not that easy. Because for you to be self employed, you will need to be having a source of funds for that business endeavor you're trying to start. And if that becomes an issue, you'll certainly not find it easy starting out for a very long while to come.

I sincerely appreciate being self employed than working for a company. Working for myself will give me time to do other things that will make me to earn more money.

Actually both self employed and working in a company is really good and lucrative but to some extent I will prefer to be self employed because working in a company sometimes it may comes to an end either termination of appointment etc.

Even though owning a business comes with it's own risks, I still believe the advantages of being an entrepreneur outweighs the risks so I prefer to be one instead of working for someone.

Being self employed and also making success strides in that self employment of yours comes with a lot packages for you than when you're employed under any company. You get to be your own boss without having anyone boss you around. You pick your time and to do what you want to do when you like

Between being self employed or working in a company, I will highly prefer to be working in a country than being self employe because earning salary more preferable for me than to be Self employed with out having much money to sustain myself now.

Self employed has enormous benefit for me because I've benefited so much because of my self employment. I have the time to engage in other things like sports and hobbies that interests me.

I'm currently a student and self employed, and it can be really stressful. I will readily work for any organisation when I get an opportunity to do so.

Being self employed gives you the benefits of many things , for example you get to be your own boss , make your own money , decides on your own and also employ people,

Well, both are employed and working in a company Is very good and my decision may depend on the situation at work. yo some extent i will prefer working in a company when i realise that my self employed business is not really paying.

Though working in some company gives you the best thing in life , you have big salary and you are entitled to many things , but I always prefer working in my own organisation

I would like to be self-employed because I just consider that as one of the best for people and anyone who is self-employed is always independent and there is a possibility of good business success if you are really serious about your business.
Been a self employed will also give you some freedom to do other things instead of working in the company where you will be so much stressful, and them also used the way them like, so for me I prefer to have my own business.

Actually now I would prefer to work for a company that do pay their workers well than being self-employed because to be self employee is not really really easy except you have the capital and business plan to start.

Actually now I would prefer to work for a company that do pay their workers well than being self-employed because to be self employee is not really really easy except you have the capital and business plan to start.
It is never going to be an easy thing , it will only need your dedication and willingness to achieve success to be able to succeed . Proper plans and preparation also play an important factors when trying to achieve anything in life.

Though working in some company gives you the best thing in life , you have big salary and you are entitled to many things , but I always prefer working in my own organisation
It will definitely depend on some business organisation, so many organisations are not worth the stress of you having to depend on it , they won't give you anything if you have to imagine your future with them. Establishing your own personal business and managing it to the best of your ability can guarantee you a better future than some certain private organisation.

There's nothing better than being self employed because of the peace of mind that goes with it , you can go to work when you likes and there won't be a boss that will be threatening you .

Being self employed is better than working other a company but that is for people that really understand how to run a company.
It all depends on the individual though,there are some persons who just like working for someone,and nothing you will do that can change their mindset about this,they usually perform better that way.

If I'll earn a considerable amount of money to take good care of my needs I don't think there's any point working for any company, self employment will be a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back