What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Well let's just say that it's all dependent on the amount of money I can realize by choosing either of the two options. If the business I intend going into as a self employed won't generate income as working in a company then I would have to forfeit such idea

Like I always say our own is different from my own, irrespective of the position given to you in a company or an organisation it's cannot be compared to you owning your business making sole decisions for it and responsibilities for and that goes on there
Yeah, making your own decisions is so much different from taking orders from decisions make by others in their business. Personally, I love the idea of making my own decisions. That is why I will always prefer sole proprietorship.

Not everyone can be self-employed or work in a company. Choose what works for you. Personally, I do both but working for myself does not bring profit like that. I just do it because of the passion

Generally no one will like working for any business company ,a lot of people over here will obviously like to get their own business but even with this not all people who would be able to get their business.. There will still be a lot of employees and managers but the rate of establishing a business is not likely going to be as most individual want.

Being self employed is not easy because you will be faced with so many challenges but on the other hand it is very good when you are your own boss and you are not under any body's command

I am currently a self-employed person but then I know that it is completely a different scenario to somebody who has been working with a company because there is a job guarantee there. I will definitely want to have a secured job.

Both of them are good, but I prefer self employed to own my company where will i become my own boss and also control my company, instead of working for somebody.

I also want to be a self-employed person. but the drawback of being a self-employed person is that the income is not fixed or guaranteed. When you work in a company, you get a fixed salary.

I actually go for self employment , because the company the person is working for could sack him or her at any time ,it's more reason to go for self employment

Bro, sometimes being self employed is more stressful than working for someone else because you wouldn't be saddled with the responsibility of having to be innovative or think about ways to move the business forward or coordinate resources either.
Though I've chosen to be an entrepreneur so I can have impact in life and express my creative desires as well.

Both self employed and a staff in an organization. merging these is quite tasking but productive.
Post automatically merged:

Both self employed and a staff in an organization. merging these is quite tasking but productive.
I would prefer a self employable business to working in a company.
There are people who work in big companies who can not realise the amount of money made by those who own their businesses.

Well you need to adapt to the modern style that is needed in the world. For me if I see an opportunity that I have to improve myself I always try as much as possible to improve it not just for the sake of making money but for the sake of fitting into what the society demands.

You need education and training to become self employed or to work in a company. However, generating income by becoming self employed is harder than getting a job. When you want to become self employed, you end up doing low paying jobs.

There are some high paying big companies that pays huge amount of money that you can never gain if you have your own business, in as much as I like to be self employed , if i have the opportunity to work for those company I will grab the offer,

I do not imagine myself as a self employed individual. I plan to work in a bank after I graduate from my college.
Even if I am working in a company I will always find a way to have a business setup to run from myself in case of any unforeseen circumstances that will make me to lose my job working in the company.

I would like to be self-employed because I just consider that as one of the best for people and anyone who is self-employed is always independent and there is a possibility of good business success if you are really serious about your business.
To be very honest with you I will always be more comfortable being self-employed than working for somebody who will always keep frustrating My Life by making me to depend on the salary he or she pays me.

It is never easy for you to be self-employed. This is because starting a business usually comes with a lot of trouble and you might not even make profit until after something. There is also no job security as when you have a job.

Self employed is actually the best. When you're self employed, you're building a link and source that will last your for generations. You're creating more opportunities for people. And you have your time to yourself.. you're your own boss.

Self employed is actually the best. When you're self employed, you're building a link and source that will last your for generations. You're creating more opportunities for people. And you have your time to yourself.. you're your own boss.
Self employment is actually the best because you get to run your business the way you want. Decision making is faster and you can also create employment opportunities by hiring more people into your business.

There are lot advantages of self employment over working in a company for instance you will have freedom unlike working for a company whereby you have ton abide by the certain rules

Both of them are good, but I prefer self employed to own my company where will i become my own boss and also control my company, instead of working for somebody.

Employees who work in a company often get pressurized to do things that they are not willing to do. Unfortunately, this is something that they cannot avoid because they are working for someone else. I have been in the similar kind of situation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back