What's new

Self- employed vs working in a company

Self employed is good as you would also have the chance to look into other businesses.
But you must have a good work that fetch you a good amount of money
Post automatically merged:

Self employed is good as you would also have the chance to look into other businesses.

The both things are good
I will be working in a company and be receiving salary at the same time i can still run my own personal business to support myself

I am sure majority of us here would like to work for ourselves, its not a bad idea. It's has it advantages and disadvantages and so does working in a company

Both self employed and a staff in an organization. merging these is quite tasking but productive.

Both self employed and a staff in an organization. merging these is quite tasking but productive.

There is no point in being a CEO of your company if your company is not making any profits. Investing just to become a CEO is not a good idea, your investment should make you profits.

That's true though cause while you save, you still have other things to take care of like your personal needs, family needs and other daily necessities like buying food, clothing accomodation and the likes, so they have no option than to include taking loans. But personally I do not like loans though
You totally get what I was saying and this is why it will be very difficult for people to use out of their monthly savings to start up a business without having to take loans to augment it. Even if you want to be able to save enough money to open up your own business then you must have saved the money for decades and we all know that it will be quite difficult for someone to be able to save money for that long.

The both things are good
I will be working in a company and be receiving salary at the same time i can still run my own personal business to support myself
Yes it is very possible for you to be able to be working in a company and also have your own personal business whereby you will be making money with it but it is quite difficult for you to do that and people that do that doing that are very few in the society.

I prefer self employed because, you are always sure of what you get as an income. Whereas in a company, especially when it is a private company, you can be easily replaced by another depending on what happens
Salaries can be deducted without a good excuse, the company may choose to relocate which may affect you very well and you have to come back home.
Meanwhile, if it's a self employed business, you choose on what to do, depending on what you want at a particular time.
You are the boss of your own , you will be able to manage your finances without any disruptive motive.

Self-employment allows individuals to establish their own schedule, enabling flexibility in the time spent working and allowing a person to be his or her own boss with limitless income opportunities.

Working in a company is very nice sometimes but is only for you to habitat the stress. But being a self employed is not very easy at all.

I'll go for self employed you your own boss ,you feel sick it an off day for you,no co worker drama or fight..you spend less in the area of tfare and all of that

The two working principle has their own respective strategies. As working self employed can grant you a freedom and becoming your own decision maker but working for an organization could elevate your career dreams in no time and other benefits attached.

I am a self employed person. I have briefly worked in companies but most of my professional life I have been self-employed. between self employment and working in a company, what do you choose? Do you think getting self employed is easy?
Being self employed is the best as you are your own boss And can decide whatever it is you want to

Working in a company has its own advantages and disadvanatges. When you work in a company, you need to tolerate the angry boss and anoying co-workers. You may also need to tolerate all the pressure you get as a result of your job. I prefer working from home and being self-employed.

To be frank, apart from being able to determine when to work and when not to, I think I would gladly pick up a job working with others in a public establishment.

There's is nothing like been your own boss, you do what you like, control your business and many other things attached to it but you want with big companies to learn for a period of time to gain experience and learn

I think being self-employed is much more better than working for someone. You will have the freedom to grow your business and take decisions that will increase your output without having to wait for anyone.

There are many advantages and disadvantages of being self-employed. If you are a self-employed person who works from home, then you may not be able to interact with professionals in your field. However, I belive that advanategs overweight the disadvantages when it comes to working from home.

To be frank, apart from being able to determine when to work and when not to, I think I would gladly pick up a job working with others in a public establishment.
I completely understand you, but there are alot more benefits in having your own business. Do you know that no matter how much a company pays you, they can never pay you according to your worth. Whatever they pay you Is not up to 50% of what you bring to the company. Are you aware of this?

Nothing at all is easy but i feel sell employment would be easier than working for some one. When you are selfish employed, you are your own boss and you avoid all the problems of employers.

Working in a company is very okay so far the company is paying high and you gave enough time for yourself to fo things that you love. I will prefer to work for myself but the job must be meeting my needs and wants.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back