What's new

Do you like working in open space or closed offices?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many workplaces that consists of open spaces. The workers work in such kind of spaces. For example, there are many restaurants that are located in many open spaces. So, do you prefer open spaces or closed workplaces? Why do you prefer either of them?

I don't like people watching me when I work, I do not like people staring on my computer screen when I am working, therefore, I like working alone, in a closed space. I work from home and I have built a home office for myself. Back in the days when I worked in a company in open space office, I hated it.

When it comes to how I love to work, it is definitely going to be in a closed office because I like to have my full concentration without any kind of distraction whenever I'm working. I hate to be interrupted by people's animal noises when I am trying to work and this is the reason why I have a confined office space where I am working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back