What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

I beg you, I know it is not too convenient for most of us to find ourself in the banking hall sometimes, but since you're not going to be going to the banking hall everyday, I will advise we save our money in the bank instead of keeping them at home. It's never safe there

It doesn't hurt to have a swear jar or some extra cash lying around for certain things. But I would still put money in a bank or credit union, as if you have a savings account, you can collect interest for the money that's in your account. The longer it's in there, the more money you'll draw. Saving it in a locker or in a secret spot, doesn't add any extra to it. That's the plus side of a bank or credit union.

Of course, you can still save money in a locker, or a secret place, but I would recommend getting a bank or credit union account set up.
Money can be saved anywhere, but i wouldn't risky my funds to save in the locker or give out to money collectors to hold for me. I prefer bank, or saving in my crypto wallet for long time if I'm not using the funds anytime soon.

Many people have been complaining of recent about how bad the banking industry have become and how it is hard to sometimes access your finds but it is still the best.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning is saving should be in banks or in home lockers, i personally am of the opinion that saving should be in your bank and not in your locker room or anywhere at home or it's a small amount

If you save in banks your money is safe and you also earn some interest. However, saving in home locker will make you prone to losing your money when burglary happens.

I think they're both very good option if you consider the security risk associated with keeping money at your house then you would want to go for the bank option personally I don't have a preference.

Savings in the bank is far better than saving in the locker at home for many reasons, security being a key reason, also saving in the locker won't fetch interest

If you want to save money, a majority of the money and that for long term plan should be kept in the bank while that of recoccuring expenditure can be kept in the homw locker

I feel setting aside cash in the bank couldn't measure up to keeping cash in the storage at home as a result of such countless reasons and one of such is security. Here, however, it is feasible for criminals to rub it in the bank yet its plausibility is low.

Furthermore, something else is that there can be an additional premium to the cash saved.

Money can be saved anywhere at home or in the office provided that the place is safe. To decide where to save your money depends on the amounts of money that is involved, if the money is much you can save it in the bank but if it is little you can save it in the locker.

I believe it should be anyone you are comfortable with, but saving your money in home locker is not reliable because your money could be lost through any natural disasters like fire, to me saving money in the bank is the best.

If you will want to keep money for your normal day to day runnings then it is in home lockers. But if it is for future purposes and the money is large keep it in the bank.

Saving money in the bank is the best because your money is much secured in the bank compared to anyway, if you're saving your money in the home locker, a lot of things can happen to the money especially if you're saving it for long time.

The bank is the best place when it comes to having security to our funds and not saving in the locker box that can be destroyed.

Lol!! You're sounding really very funny right now. Why would you want to risk having your savings in your house without financial coverage in case of theft instead having your savings in the bank?

When it come to choosing between saving at home or bank i will hundreds times choose bank than my home locker because when it's in my locker at home i can go and take it to spend it anytime a have a little problem but when its in a bank i will not GI unnecessary.

I would say it's better to save in a bank, When you deposit money in a savings account at a bank, you may be eligible for an interest rate. Your money will increase over time thanks to the interest, and it will be safe from theft and fires.

You better move your funds to the banks for safety than keeping them in home lockers. You wouldn't know who is monitoring your movement to come knocking on your door for your money.

Saving money in the home locker does not really make sense ,because it is not the best place for you to save your money for Long-term, bank is the most secured and the official place we should be saving our money. I save my money in the bank.

I will definitely prefer saving in a bank especially because of security. If robbers break into a bank, that does not affect your money in anyway.
It is better for savings to be in the bank than phone locker but you can only keep money in your home locker when you need it for an immediate event.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back