What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

If you are wanting to keep a large some of money probably for something in the future then you should consider using banks but for day to day cost use lockers.

It is better for savings to be in the bank than phone locker but you can only keep money in your home locker when you need it for an immediate event.
Well, I guess emergencies may arise that there would be need for cash kept in lockers but I still feel that credit and debit cards are there for such situations.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?

Well to me personally it's looks and seems as a tough choice as both are very good and advisable too as they both have good reasons too like bank for interests and home locker for emergency and convenience too.

If you are wanting to keep a large some of money probably for something in the future then you should consider using banks but for day to day cost use lockers.
We have a small safety vault in our bedroom where we keep some of the savings. It is important for us to have cash that we can use for emergency purposes. Hospitals here require a down payment before the patient is admitted even if it is an emergency case.

Well for me I would suggest saving in the bank because it's more safer from the eyes of armedrobbers and domestic thieves

I will definitely prefer saving in a bank especially because of security. If robbers break into a bank, that does not affect your money in anyway.
Saving should be in bank is more better than locker for the safety of the morning because if you keep money in your home locker it will be easy for you to access anytime expensive arise but most times money kept in the bank may actually be.

The amount of money that you have will determine where you will keep them. If the money is much, it is advisable to keep it in the bank but if it is something you can afford to lose, you can keep it in your locker at home.

The amount of money that you have will determine where you will keep them. If the money is much, it is advisable to keep it in the bank but if it is something you can afford to lose, you can keep it in your locker at home.
My wife has a big stash of cash that she said is better to keep in our small safe inside our dresser. Her reason is valid because in times of emergency you cannot rely on the ATM machine when there is an emergency. Hospitals here require a big deposit before they admit the patient.

Saving money in the home locker is always done by people in the rural settlement in the olden ages, but now such thing do not happen again as people are trying to invest and save their money in the bank.

My wife has a big stash of cash that she said is better to keep in our small safe inside our dresser. Her reason is valid because in times of emergency you cannot rely on the ATM machine when there is an emergency. Hospitals here require a big deposit before they admit the patient.
Do you think having a big stash of cash does not poses any risk in case of theft, robbery or even fire that could engulfed the apartment where the money is been kept. I only keep small cash with me just for emergencies.

I think bank offers more security than keeping it at home, and from you bank account, you can easily send money to others in cases of emergency at any time. Banks also offer certain options that your home savings do not.

Irrespective what is happens is our society, Bank is still the best way to save our money;
Banks have maximum security measures to protect and keep money than home .
Banks can be hold responsible if anything happens to the money you deposited in their care.

Home safes are more vulnerable to fire and water damage, as well as theft. Bank lockers are seen to be the safest location to keep precious jewelry, critical papers, and other valuables.

I will definitely prefer saving in a bank especially because of security. If robbers break into a bank, that does not affect your money in anyway.
Siri should be in the bank because that is the safest place for you to keep money not in home lockers money are not saving home lockers because they can be used and temper anytime.

Siri should be in the bank because that is the safest place for you to keep money not in home lockers money are not saving home lockers because they can be used and temper anytime.
You are right but I have watched enough movies to realize that some people prefer keeping their funds and valuables close to them by using high grade security safes and lockers in their homes.

Savings is very important to every human and for sake of safety and security reasons I will prefer it's been put in the bank. To have much peace of my mind.
A little can be saved also at home.

Even with the advent of banks and other financial institutions, there are still people who prefer to save their money in home lockers.

Even with the advent of banks and other financial institutions, there are still people who prefer to save their money in home lockers.
In some countries like Philippines cash is the paramount for spending. Even hospitals prefer cash deposit for emergency cases. Small purchases are also for cash only. When the money is in the bank you are at the mercy of the atm.

I believe saving should be at a very secure place because it's financially affects the person if it ruins. Zbank should be a better place than at home due to safety issues

I believe saving should be at a very secure place because it's financially affects the person if it ruins. Zbank should be a better place than at home due to safety issues
Many people are not comfortable with the bank because the bank can charge unnecessary fee and ones money may not be complete at the end of the month .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back