What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Savings are very necessary and help full for future needs , but saving money at home is not a good option, because anyone can steal your assets but saving in bank would save your money too,,

Money could be safe in anywhere with the factors there after in mind;
* Safety should be given consideration
* Easy accessibility when the money is needed is another great factor.
So if I can keep my money at home and secure it well, I will definitely because accessing your cash in bank could be difficult sometimes especially in the developing country.

Saving is important its better to secure on protection dor that I prefer keep saving in bank locker because there is lack chances of any risk. There is high security than home.. due to the robbery chances in home so its not good place for saving.

Saving is most important for your future purpose. Actually both home locker and bank account are good for savongs. But I prefer bank account for saving which is more secure then home locker.
Exactly, saving is very necessary whether you are going to be saving at the banks or in your locker save at home, the most important thing is that you eventually succeeded in saving money, either its on daily basis or weekly basis or yearly basis.

valuables are not safe, even in a bank locker. The RBI has stated that banks will not compensate if the contents of the locker are stolen or damaged in a natural calamity.

Responding to a RTI query, the RBI and some PSU banks said that the relationship between a bank and a customer with regards to lockers was that of a landlord and tenant. The tenant (that’s you, the customer) was responsible for the valuables kept in the locker owned by the bank.

Saving in bank is better than keeping your fund in a locker at home. Money kept in bank is more secured than the one kept at home. Above all, if I have enough money today I will prefer saving it in cryptocurrency wallet.

Savings is an important aspect of business and also an important factor in life. Accumulated savings can aid financial stability and balance and when the need for money arises,you will be able to sort yourself out. I will go for saving money in bank lockers because of the risk attached to keeping money in home lockers.

In my personal experience, saving in a bank is more profitable and safer There are also many banks that pay a few percent profit per month on deposits And you don't have to worry about saving in the bank. And if the savings in your home are stolen, you can't blame anyone else.

Saving should be in the banks and not home lockers with your money in the bank you are guaranteed safety and would also receive little tokens for keeping it in the bank but at home anything could happen that could cause loss of money

Money should be saved in the bank not in a home locker and also is not advisable for people to save money at home because it encouraging stealing and arm robbery can come and take the money away, in advance country they are using cashless policy.

However, according to the RBI, bankers are not responsible or liable in any way for the content kept in the locker, even in the event of theft, burglary or similar unforeseen incidents. Since the cash was eaten in the locker, the bank cannot be held responsible

According to my life, keeping our mother in the banks will be ours by keeping the banks safe and keeping them at home. Keeping our property at home will cost us and it will not be much profit in the right way.

I think there is more money in the bank than at home so you should deposit your money in the bank.And also a lot of your crops in the bank are found in tennis like the money transfer key.

The right place to save money is in the bank. Saving money at home can be very risky to the level that you can lose your life for that matter many times I see how the arm robbery coming to a business man's house to rubbed him for the income of a single market day, so this is just for a one market day than will have it they new heis savings his money at home locker poor in a saver at home to save money at home is not advicerble at all.

Saving in bank is better than keeping your fund in a locker at home. Money kept in bank is more secured than the one kept at home. Above all, if I have enough money today I will prefer saving it in cryptocurrency wallet.
The only thing that would make me kind of kick against saving money at home with someone's saving vault is when it's not completely safe to have such money in your home. If you have an unstable home, one of the family members mad decide to burn all your sacrifice.

It's good to save your money in the bank.
It's very much actually what the banks are designed and set up for. They are there to serve as a financial institution that would help any individual or other institutions in the society to save their money for safe keeping at a fixed interest rate over a period of time. My favorite bank account is fixed deposit.

There are two benefits of saving in banks, one you earn interests, two, you your assets will be safe. If you are saving cash, choose fixed deposit bank account. Fixed deposit accounts offer better interest rates. In our home country you can get up to 10 percent interest in fixed deposits.

Just like the majority of commentators have said, I also believe you should always save in bank instead of having your cash and other valuables in your home locker. However, if you have cash you should invest instead of saving in the bank. Investing is risky, however, the return is better compated to the interest you get from the bank.

I don't think it is safe to keep your money in a locker because anything can happen to it. It could either get stolen, or you end up spending the money. However it is safe to keep your money is in the bank that way your money is on is not just safe but you don't have access to it and therefore he won't spend it unnecessarily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back